Looking for mom friends.

Options
Hey!

I'm looking for Moms to help keep me motivated and going. I'm almost 30 with 3 kids (my youngest is almost 1). I'm breastfeeding and trying to balance that with work, kids, finishing my degree, my husband, and getting fit. I've got about 50 pounds to lose and while I am determined I've noticed a drop in my supply which is upsetting because I haven't reached my goal yet but I need to get in better shape.

Replies

• Scarlet9904
    Scarlet9904 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    im a mom of a 5 year old boy so you can add me if youd like
  • KayCeeRein
    KayCeeRein Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Two kids, newest is 3 months! Work, degree, husband, and 45 to lose (though i set my first goal for 25!!)
  • Danielle7535
    Danielle7535 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom of two boys. My oldest is 4 and my baby just turned one today :'( . I'm still breastfeeding him. I teach part time. I have 50 more pounds to lose to get a normal BMI, which is my ultimate goal. I've lost 20 pounds so far, but with such a long road ahead, I'm also looking for friends to keep me motivated. Please add me :-).
  • megsamoralove
    megsamoralove Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I'm new to this app and getting back into working out. I work part time, family life, finishing school and have a toddler. We all need motivation!! I have a few tips but could use a lot of help too.
  • M_Tyler05
    M_Tyler05 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Mom of one. Feel free to add me ladies. Best of luck!
  • mellecita
    mellecita Posts: 6,189 Member
    Options
    Mom of two - ages 5 and 1.
  • NerdyWord33
    NerdyWord33 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Mom of an (almost) 2 year old, 60 lbs to get rid of, work 30-40hrs/week,and trying to get into lifting.
  • hannahB0103
    hannahB0103 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm younger, I'm 21 . But I am a mommy of a beautiful, smart 2 year old little girl. I was always fit and thin then I gained 65lbs during my pregnancy! I lost 30 of it a few weeks after birth (literally a few weeks, I was so swollen with water weight) bur after I finished breastfeeding (11 months of it ) I gained it all back ! I am also determine lose 40-50lbs. I'm now the heaviest I've ever been and I absolutely hate it. But it motivates me ! Feel free to add me, and good luck in your journey, I am always willing to help motivate and uplift another :)
  • mselissa78
    mselissa78 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    I'm also looking for mom friends. This is my first time posting and I'm not really sure how it works. I'm a mom to a 15 month old boy and hoping to eventually have another. Im in my 30s and it has been hard to lose my baby weight. I have already lost 17 lbs and wanting to lose 30 more pounds. I definitely know I need support at this point. Nice to meet you!!
  • jennibabie87
    jennibabie87 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Hi!! Almost 30 here too with 2 kiddos, 8&4. Try some rolled oats cookies. I had a couple at the beginning of nursing and had such an increase in milk that I was engorged after 1 cookie!
  • Whit_88
    Whit_88 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies. I'm a mother of 2 boys, 9 and 4 just now getting started on here, would have to add some friends.
  • trinitymwilson
    trinitymwilson Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    New mom to 7 month old! Also breastfeeding, currently doing Jaime Eason post partum trainer program and trying to maintain sanity without coffee :)
  • trinitymwilson
    trinitymwilson Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Hey!

I'm looking for Moms to help keep me motivated and going. I'm almost 30 with 3 kids (my youngest is almost 1). I'm breastfeeding and trying to balance that with work, kids, finishing my degree, my husband, and getting fit. I've got about 50 pounds to lose and while I am determined I've noticed a drop in my supply which is upsetting because I haven't reached my goal yet but I need to get in better shape.

Sandy,
    Consider your water intake, if you're working out you're losing water you may be dehydrated. if you're also having trouble going #2 that is another sign besides low milk supply- that you're dehydrated hope this helps
  • SandyS051616
    SandyS051616 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanks ladies. I think I've added everyone (still figuring out how this all works lol). I drink about 100oz of water a day but I'm pretty sure dropping calories is what caused my drop in supply. I'm tying to add more healthy calories in
  • iaintgonnaforgetthisone
    Options
    Hey y'all. I have a 2 year old and a 7 month old.. And I'm looking like a busted can of biscuits! Anyone do inexpensive smoothies or shakes as meal replacements? And by inexpensive I mean I'm a single Momma who can't drop a Benjamin on a container of the newest trendy tasty drinks that don't actually work but it's the way some of these Mommas make a paycheck and keep those sweet baby bellies nice and round.. Look, I ain't mad atcha. Hustle and bustle and do the dang thang! I don't hate the playa but I'm too familiar with the game.
  • gerla_k
    gerla_k Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom of two beautiful kids, one of them is 7 months old baby.
    I'm trying to lose pregnancy weight, I have about 35 lbs to lose.
    I'm doing T25, on Beta cycle.
  • TrimHealthyMamaWay
    TrimHealthyMamaWay Posts: 1 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I'm 36, a homeschooling mom of 4....ages 12, 10, 8 and 4 years. I have around forty lbs to lose! I lost 60 lbs two years ago and I've kept it all off except about 15 lbs. So I'm no stranger to this thing...I face daily the challenges of balancing it all and staying focused! It's a struggle, y'all! But oh so worth it! (I'm also from the south
  • SylviazSpirit
    SylviazSpirit Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Hi there. Mom of two here. I'm currently breastfeeding a toddler but was breastfeeding a baby when I started. I've lost 50lbs so far and have 50 more to go. I definitely second the water and also oatmeal is really helpful for milk production. When I first started, I ate an extra 500 cals or so for production and still lost weight. Now that she breastfeeds a lot less (and doesn't solely need the milk nor use as many calories while feeding) I don't add those calories anymore. Anyway, sent you a request. :smiley:
  • sexyjacky
    sexyjacky Posts: 40 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Hi you can add me I'm a mom of a two-year-old.