What's the point

Options
12346»

Replies

• metalmeow1
    metalmeow1 Posts: 111 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I bet it's water weight. I have 3lbs of water weight I'm carrying right now that I know will be gone by tomorrow morning.

Also, you should want muscle... But if you don't, simply stop working out at don't exceed 1200 calories a day. That simple. Really.

I haven't worked out all week (surgery; Doc's orders!) And I've still lost weight with just a caloric deficit.
  • metalmeow1
    metalmeow1 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Also OP, at 180lbs you're not going to lose that fast. Patience, determination.
  • brdnw
    brdnw Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    You have very few days that you've logged your food. If you eat well and are active, it will show on the scale.
  • donjtomasco
    donjtomasco Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    Why do you keep mentioning your *kitten*?
  • victorias36
    victorias36 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I have PCOS. Hormones play a huge row in weight gain and weight loss. It is very easy to gain and very hard to lose. It you continue to gain weight go to the doctor and have your hormones checked. I understand how frustrating it can be. Also if you are going to the gym, check with a trainer about your exercising regime and your concerns about your legs bulking up. They should be able to help you with an alternative option that may help you not build as much muscle in your legs. Good Luck!
  • maryann9wood
    maryann9wood Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    When you click "print food diary" at the bottom of the diary page, it makes a useful presentation. Instead of writing it down by hand on paper, you could have this copy and save yourself some time. Good luck!