Muffin top, love handles, and wide hips

Options
I would like some specific ideas how to lose or tone these areas.

Replies

• MrsM1ggins
    MrsM1ggins Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    I hope the answer is Jillian Michael's 30DS - that's what I'm using it for!
  • Apryl546
    Apryl546 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    That sounds like me to a T.

I've been doing Jillian's 30DS to see what it does!
  • Dtrmnd86
    Dtrmnd86 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    I would suggest some cardio. I did lose 85% of my weight (bra/back fat, a little of my muffin top and inches under my bra) doing 30 Day Shred. But I also did some running a couple days a week too.
  • AmyJopp
    AmyJopp Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    AB CIRCLE PRO....for love handles!!!
  • SarahCB1208
    SarahCB1208 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm doing the 100 push-ups, 200 squats, and 200 sit-ups programs for those areas, as well as EA Active 2. I also use Hip Hop Abs when I have the room (small area to work out)
  • davis22b
    davis22b Posts: 31
    Options
    I have an ab gym thing, so you can do crunches then turn your hips sideways and target your sides, but i feel like i'm wasting my time lol
  • Rikki444
    Rikki444 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you carry your weight in the middle, so lots of cardio to lose the fat!

While you are losing fat, you also want to tone up, I know. I just finished a 6 week program with kettle bells called Kettle Worx, which has helped me to shrink my hips! I'm a big fan of this workout because you are toning everything (and I do mean everything) and burning fat in the same workout.

Also, remember to keep a healthy diet =D. Diets high in carbs tend to give us bigger bellies.

All the best!
  • davis22b
    davis22b Posts: 31
    Options
    Thanks! I do have a work out dvd called slim-in-6.