So happy to have found this site!

Options
kae12
kae12 Posts: 25 Member
Hi there! I have been using MFP for almost a week and so far I am loving it! I've done WW online in the past off & on, and almost went back but really didn't want to pay their fee. This site is great -- so easy to use, and the community seems really cool too. I look forward to getting to know all of you!

:love: :heart: :happy:
Kelly

Replies

• kae12
    Options
    Hi there! I have been using MFP for almost a week and so far I am loving it! I've done WW online in the past off & on, and almost went back but really didn't want to pay their fee. This site is great -- so easy to use, and the community seems really cool too. I look forward to getting to know all of you!

:love: :heart: :happy:
    Kelly
  • get_fit2009
    get_fit2009 Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    Welcome! "Free" is good for a fee! :laugh: I think you will find this site is better than WW. I have done both and prefer this one.

Good luck to you! :flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love it here, everyone is so supportive and helpful. This site is soooo motivational. I love it here, this site has helped me so much. I just wanted to wish you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.
  • kae12
    Options
    Thank you!

I have a question already... I created a ticker and copied the code, but don't see how to add it to my sig. Can someone help??? Thx!
  • Coach2010
    Coach2010 Posts: 209
    Options
    Welcome! The MFP is a great site with great people. The MFP Crew are jam packed with Information, Inspiration, and Encouragement...oh...and the site has great tools too!

I'm learning a lot and my efforts to improve my eating habits have increased because of the interaction on this site. I hope you have a great experience with the MFP Crew!

Cheers! :drinker:
  • MissNova
    MissNova Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Welcome, good job on taking this first step to your goal. I have been on for a week now and I love it. It really shows you everything you need to know and how to reach your goals. Stay focused and good luck!
  • cbowers24
    Options
    I been on this site for about a week. I love it too! Here to weight loss.:drinker:
  • kae12
    Options
    Thank you!

I have a question already... I created a ticker and copied the code, but don't see how to add it to my sig. Can someone help??? Thx!

Never mind -- I found the instructions. Yay!

Thanks again for the welcome, everyone!!