Help!!!

Options
I'm bored at work and there is a whole box of doughnuts in the refrigerator!!! :o

Replies

• Heather4448
    Heather4448 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    Walk around. Drink some water. Make a list of 5 work related goals to accomplish today.
    Don't take this the wrong way, but... I've never had a job where It was possible to bored at work. This statement has always puzzled me.
  • wellthenwhat
    wellthenwhat Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    At a new branch of a bank, and we don't have very many customers yet. So it's basically sit around and wait for them, and there isn't much busy work.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Imagine whoever-brought-them's dog slobbered all over them in the car on the way to work.
  • veronicav0502
    veronicav0502 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Oh I know how you feel! I have stopped going into the kitchen/break room at work because they always have sweets on the counter or in the fridge. Only time I go there is to wash my mug. Good luck!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    And go read other threads on here to divert you.
  • wellthenwhat
    Options
    I do have one allotted doughnut and cookie, and I want another doughnut tomorrow. I just can't have them today, lol. Too much sugar does hurt my teeth, but I still eat it, lol
  • lennyt91
    lennyt91 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Yikes!!! I know the feeling...
  • Annie_01
    Annie_01 Posts: 3,096 Member
    Options
    Ask yourself...What is more important...the doughnut...or losing the weight?

Sometimes I have to remind myself why I shouldn't eat the doughnut.
  • amtyrell
    amtyrell Posts: 1,449 Member
    Options
    Ok stand up. Walk to the bathroom ,look in the mirror, wash your hands and tidy your hair, admire how awesome you are, go back to your desk, read something distracting(a website or book or something where you learn something maybe about banking maybe something else)
  • wellthenwhat
    Options
    I made it though!