30 day Shred!! Results??

Options
So i decided to give this jillian dvd another go! Day 1 in the books at 5am!
I tried before but didnt do the whole 30 days. Has anyone completed this workout? What were your results

Replies

• chasetwins
    chasetwins Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    I did it a few yrs back and did not have any results other than disliking her more. I am sure it is better than nothing and I am sure that it is helpful for some..just not me. I looked through the threads back then and there were lots of people that loved it and got ok or good results. I however did not notice anything for me worth mentioning.
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    Options
    Yes, it's the DVD I started with when I joined mfp. I had a lot of success with it, so bought her ripped in 30 right after. You can progress beyond the 30 days by increasing the weight of your dumbbells. I also added exercise to the program, walking or running or more circuit training in the evening(did the DVD in the morning.)
  • ks4e
    ks4e Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I've used 30DS to lose the extra weight after each pregnancy. I've found that diet and exercise need to go hand in hand with JM for me to get the results I want, but I love it bc it's a short workout I can fit in. It also leads me to do other forms of exercising, like lifting and running.

Right now I'm 25 days in (had a baby 2 years ago and am trying to tighten my midsection more) and even though I had to take about 2 wks off due to illness, I've lost about 4 to 5 lbs and 1.5" from my waist (the last place I lose). I can also see my muscles starting to show there. My arms and shoulders are also more defined, and my legs are more muscular (but like I said, I also run and lift when I can).

After this I'll do Ripped in 30 for the first time.
  • smal48
    smal48 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I also did it after having a baby - I started 3 months post partum and it completely sorted my stomach out. I'd already lost the baby weight but had lost all my ab muscle and had quite bad abdominal separation. 30ds was brilliant for me just to get back core strength and see my abs again!