Your cue to stop eating....saw on Shark Tank

Options
2»

Replies

• yayamom3
    yayamom3 Posts: 939 Member
    Options
    I take my probiotics gummy after dinner every night for my little sweet treat. Also, when my kids were little, they would have snacked 24 hours a day if I had let them. After dinner was over and the kitchen was cleaned, I always turned off the lights and made a big announcement that the kitchen was closed for the night. I still do that for myself now. Eat dinner, take my gummy, the kitchen is closed.
  • perkymommy
    perkymommy Posts: 1,642 Member
    Options
    brush your teeth
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    Options
    CarShelley wrote: »
    Just brush your teeth it works

That's what I was thinking. Most toothpaste is mint flavored.
  • Marefr
    Marefr Posts: 39 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I've tried MealEnders. They were of no value to me. Also, the order was not complete (a couple of empty wrappers and a few mints short of the total ordered). I did not find customer service satisfactory in resolving it. They offered money off the next order. I'd have preferred my money back since there would be no next order.
  • andrea4736
    andrea4736 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I received these in one of those sample crate thingies (technical term). They were yummy but they didn't do squat to stop me from eating. Plus the chocolate coating just triggered more cravings, haha. Toothpaste doesn't work for me either though. If my compulsion to eat is there, I'm going to eat regardless.