New friends for my next go 'round!

Options
Hello Fitness Fam,

I used to be ACTIVE on this site. I was well over a 500 day streak and then one day..poof! I just stopped. Nothing happened. Just all of a sudden I wasn't doing anything anymore. I had lost 102 pounds and just stopped. No explanation. No excuse.
Luckily I have only put on a fraction of that since then. I still fit in most of the same clothes but I can definitely tell a difference. I needed motivation to get back to it. I needed something to kick me back into gear.... and then I got engaged. BINGO! That did it.

I joined a gym and am working out 3-4 times a week. I became aware of the food going into my body. Then I bought my dress. Unfortunately it was the only one available so I had to buy it off the rack. It fits, zips all the way up, but it's a little snug through my hips and middle. However, I knew I was working on it and that the dress had the potential to be let out about 1.5in if I needed. I still have a year to make this happen. But then something else happened.... I was told I should probably start looking for another dress because "it's just never going to work for you. you're too big for it." EXCUSE ME!

So here I am. 100% committed to proving this person 100% wrong! I will get this pesky pounds back off and I will look BOMB on my wedding day!

Here's to me and you (whoever you may be) getting back on the wagon.

Replies

• ketogyrl27
    ketogyrl27 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You can add me! That's grounds for great motivation, I know that if I was in your shoes that would deff motivate me! You can do it! Even though it's a journey just for you, that's still a great motivator & I would deff use it!
  • Fkika3131
    Fkika3131 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Awesome motivation to return to this awesome app. You got this :smile: You can add me if you like.
  • JoJosAnatomymfp
    JoJosAnatomymfp Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    You may add me if you like. Good luck and welcome back