30 pounds lost the healthy way :)

Options
kec_15
kec_15 Posts: 53 Member
usmzwfplc5fj.png

This is scary for me to post because I am very self conscious but I am proud of what I accomplished this year and know that if I can do it anyone can! I make healthier eating decisions and stick to my workout routine. I'm not 100% at my goal yet but this is the closest I've ever been! :)
Thank you to anyone who shows support

Replies

• SisterSueGetsFit
    SisterSueGetsFit Posts: 1,211 Member
    Options
    Great work!
  • cafisher0404
    cafisher0404 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • perkymommy
    perkymommy Posts: 1,642 Member
    Options
    You look great in both pics! Great job! I hope to get to the same point one day. :)
  • JohnnyPenso
    JohnnyPenso Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Outstanding!! You must be so proud at the results you've achieved doing it the healthy way!
  • freedom2016mfp
    freedom2016mfp Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Both pic's are fabulous! Awesome effort for sure!!
  • Landofkim
    Landofkim Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    You should be proud! Great photos . I find them inspirational. I can't wait till I am at the 30 pound mark. Congrats!
  • smkondy
    smkondy Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!
  • fostersu
    fostersu Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Well done! That's similar to my goal, thanks for the motivation!
  • naomillion
    naomillion Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Awesome progress, you look fantastic! Thanks for sharing!
  • blondchick205
    blondchick205 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    kec_15 wrote: »
    usmzwfplc5fj.png

Could you share with us how you did it?
  • slees21
    slees21 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Hot for sure.
  • kiiibbb112253
    kiiibbb112253 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Great job! Do you mind sharing a timeline of some sort?
  • SparklyBubblyBabe
    SparklyBubblyBabe Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    This is great! I also have 30 lbs to lose. Right now I'm about 140 and I want to get to 110. Sometimes, it helps to see people starting from where I am. It makes it more real for me. How long did it take? Do you ever feel weird being thinner now or do you feel right at home?
  • PeachesNcreamgal
    PeachesNcreamgal Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Awesome!! My body shape is kind of similar to your 'before" but you did have a flatter stomach then and I have a slight belly overoverhang :s. Congrats on doing such a great job!!!! :)
  • tanni6574
    tanni6574 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!
  • butterboo20
    butterboo20 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!!!! I'm 166 right now want to lose at least 30lbs! You've inspired me!
  • Schila64
    Schila64 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    kec_15 wrote: »
    usmzwfplc5fj.png

How tall are you ? How many calories did MFP assigned you ?
  • kec_15
    Options
    Great job! Do you mind sharing a timeline of some sort?

So it took about a year but I lost the first 15 rather quickly. It starts to take longer to lose weight the lower you get because I was also building muscle which weighs more than fat!
  • kec_15
    Options
    This is great! I also have 30 lbs to lose. Right now I'm about 140 and I want to get to 110. Sometimes, it helps to see people starting from where I am. It makes it more real for me. How long did it take? Do you ever feel weird being thinner now or do you feel right at home?

It took about a year to get to where I am now but that was with some 'hick ups' along the way. I don't feel weird at all I actually love it. I don't get sad at the store anymore when I'm trying on clothes and I'm finally comfortable in a bikini. Definitely right at home, and I feel more active now too!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!