• Mdbondurant
    Mdbondurant Posts: 104
    Options
    I am surprised no one has said CHEESE cake yet..... wow
  • shanice_22
    shanice_22 Posts: 202 Member
    Options

Not overly keen on it to be honest. Much prefer chocolate. Now CHOCOLATE cheese cake on the other hand *drools*
  • shanice_22
    shanice_22 Posts: 202 Member
    Options

Not overly keen on it to be honest. Much prefer chocolate. Now CHOCOLATE cheese cake on the other hand *drools*
  • Mdbondurant
    Options

my sentiments EXACTLY...

If it does't go good with CHOCOLATE - it's probably not worth eating....

I get all my fruits in each day:
    *Ahem*
    Chocolate dipped Strawberries
    Chocolate coverd cherries
    Chocolate dipped banannas
    Chocolate covered raisins
    Chocolate dipped pineapple
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    I had a skinny cow ice cream sandwich yesterday, but I didn't see it as cheating. It was within my calorie range.
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    grrr double post, sorry ;/
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    chips are my nemasis, and little candies...those damn sour soothers and big foot candies...and energy drinks...but I only indulged in the chips last night, I was still under my calories but that's because I skipped supper and chose chips at 9:00pm...I have a feeling little candies are coming my way soon
  • Mdbondurant
    Options
    chips are my nemasis, and little candies...those damn sour soothers and big foot candies...and energy drinks...but I only indulged in the chips last night, I was still under my calories but that's because I skipped supper and chose chips at 9:00pm...I have a feeling little candies are coming my way soon

OK OK - I have something REAL to add about the Chips thing..... Chips are a weekness of mine too and last night I was craving them bad.... So last night I came up with a good chip snack...

I call it

Michelle’s Carefree Crisps
    110 calories for two tortillas

2 corn tortillas (80 calories for 2)
    1 tablespoon of lowfat sour cream (20 calories)
    2 tablespoons of Pace Picante Sauce (10 calories)

On high heat, toast the corn tortilla in a skillet (no oils) on both sides until crisp.
    Spread each toasted tortilla with 1/2 tablespoon (or less) of low fat sour cream.
    Top with as much picante as you want and enjoy your guilt free snack.

This was sooo good and it really satisfied my chip/salsa cravings!! :D
  • ecaz
    ecaz Posts: 115
    Options
    Forgive me MFP, for I have sinned. I JUST had a hot fudge sundae at lunch. I didn't get fries, so I could get the ice cream instead. I don't know if that makes it better worse.
  • Mdbondurant
    Options
    ugggg.... chips at lunch.... I did it again DARN IT
    150 cal HEB Thin bbq ones.... :(
    will I ever NOT crave chips????
  • lilRicki
    Options

OK OK - I have something REAL to add about the Chips thing..... Chips are a weekness of mine too and last night I was craving them bad.... So last night I came up with a good chip snack...

I call it

Michelle’s Carefree Crisps
    110 calories for two tortillas

2 corn tortillas (80 calories for 2)
    1 tablespoon of lowfat sour cream (20 calories)
    2 tablespoons of Pace Picante Sauce (10 calories)

On high heat, toast the corn tortilla in a skillet (no oils) on both sides until crisp.
    Spread each toasted tortilla with 1/2 tablespoon (or less) of low fat sour cream.
    Top with as much picante as you want and enjoy your guilt free snack.

This was sooo good and it really satisfied my chip/salsa cravings!! :D

Mmmm that sounds awesome, and baked pita's with hummus is also very good....I'm going to have to do this...I usually munch out on the blue menu hemp and flax seed tortilla chips and salsa....but last night it was full on sour cream and onion rippled...thank god there wasn't much left or else I'd have eaten the whole bag
  • lilRicki
    Options
    ugggg.... chips at lunch.... I did it again DARN IT
    150 cal HEB Thin bbq ones.... :(
    will I ever NOT crave chips????

I'm with ya sista...they're my downfall! I'm totally friending you so I can hand off some ideas that I've found