Unexpected NSV

Options
bcattoes
bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
Last weekend my husband and I went on our first all day hike in a while. We've hiked a bit this year but this is the first all day hike where I broke out my Camelback backpack. I was shocked to find that I had to adjust the belt strap in about 3 inches! when I last wore it we were hiking pretty regularly and it was before I stopped doing any regular exercise and packed on 25 lbs. The surprising part was that I weighed the same then as now, but obviously my midsection is smaller now. :glasses: My husband has been telling me that but he says stuff like that if I lose 5 lbs so I didn't really believe him. I tell you what, Zumba reall works!!

Replies

• svgarcia
    svgarcia Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Yay keep up the good work
  • SavannaN
    SavannaN Posts: 148
    Options
    Thats awesome! Im trying my first Zumba Class today! Im nervous!!
  • coggins6170
    Options
    Thats awesome!!! and a nice surprise
    :flowerforyou:
  • KatieJoDunlap
    KatieJoDunlap Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    That is great! I love Zumba!!!!
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome! Im trying my first Zumba Class today! Im nervous!!

Oh, don't be. I can tell you right now that at first you'll be flailing around like a crazy person, but probably also having fun and burning calories out the wazoo. Even after getting "good" at it you might not look anything like the instructor but I'll bet if you look around the class most others don't either. I do the DVDs and even on there everyone does the moves a little differently. Just have fun with it. Good luck!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!