Looking for support for my weight loss journey.

Options
Hello Everyone,

I opened my account back in April but until today decided I was going to be 100% active like my wife has been. I've tried losing weight alone and found it to be very difficult. I really need the support of other people who are going through what I am. I want that 6 pack!!

Replies

• rwd5046
    rwd5046 Posts: 302
    Options
    You'll get there, welcome aboard.
  • upinthecosmos
    upinthecosmos Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    There is definitely lots of motivation to be found out here! Welcome aboard:-)
  • mousiedrea
    Options
    Hi how are you? I'm glad you chose to start your journey. I started with this site back in June and I did see results, however I slacked off for the past two weeks and it's been a little hard staying on track now. So like yourself I need more support too. Add me!
  • Trixtabella
    Trixtabella Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    I am the same opened my account ages ago and only came across it again recently. Good luck with the weight loss.
  • maiituu
    maiituu Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Welcom aboard, I'm also glad to see more guys trying to get fit, I'll send you an invite.
  • changeisgood55
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me as a friend if you like. Good luck with your journey!
  • bostonbound85
    bostonbound85 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I think support is key! I slacked for 2 months and just started again this week! In just a few days I feel amazing from working out again. Welcome aboard on this great journey. Add me if you want more support!
  • pumasweater
    Options
    Thanks everyone! It feels great knowing you will be there for support!
  • JonoK
    JonoK Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard, friend. Look me up when encouragement is needed.