7 kids and trying to find time and a few motivational friends!

Options
Not complaining...just easy to forget to workout or eat healthily when you are chasing rug rats ;) anyone need a friend, I could use a few. Go ahead and add me.

Replies

• kristalparmer
    kristalparmer Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I completely understand.. I am an official yoyo dieter so here I am AGAIN trying to stick with it.
  • sez334
    sez334 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I only have 2 kids but work full time. Trying not to eat kids leftovers and find time to workout is difficult. I'm here to keep myself on track.
  • jogdog
    jogdog Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I feel the same. I only have 3 (3.5yo, 2.5yo, 6.5mos), but between work, commuting, and kids, I can't seem to find me anywhere. I'm getting back to what I was doing before kids with my eating. Exercise will come when it can. Sleep seems to prevail when any time is found available.
  • jujupus
    jujupus Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I only have 1 (5 yrs old) and at times I feel overwhelmed. My son loves to exercise with me but I just can't organize my day enough to get a consistent work out going g. I am here to get healthy and form a more consistent eating and exercising routine.
  • jakeandjillbarnes10
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm Jill. May I join your group? I have three little chicas - 9, 7 and 3 - and need to get back on track and somehow make it through the holidays without gaining (another) 15 pounds. I did shakeology/beachbody a couple years ago and got into great shape. But the shake messed with my stomach and I don't care for the company's coach approach. But I do love the accountability! I'm looking for some people to check in with. I'm not sure how this group works. Or where we check in with each other. Facebook? Here on this thread? But I'd love your help.
  • jlong2233
    jlong2233 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have two kiddos 1, and 8. Sleep is a nice day dream, exercise a fantasy and so I'm going to try and focus on what we are eating. Has anyone found a good way to remember to log what you eat before you even prep it?

Thanks.
  • AndraMW
    AndraMW Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm Jill. May I join your group? I have three little chicas - 9, 7 and 3 - and need to get back on track and somehow make it through the holidays without gaining (another) 15 pounds. I did shakeology/beachbody a couple years ago and got into great shape. But the shake messed with my stomach and I don't care for the company's coach approach. But I do love the accountability! I'm looking for some people to check in with. I'm not sure how this group works. Or where we check in with each other. Facebook? Here on this thread? But I'd love your help.

I'm just learning the ropes also. Haven't quite figured it out :)
  • AndraMW
    AndraMW Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    jlong2233 wrote: »
    I have two kiddos 1, and 8. Sleep is a nice day dream, exercise a fantasy and so I'm going to try and focus on what we are eating. Has anyone found a good way to remember to log what you eat before you even prep it?

Thanks.

I try to post it the day before