Ever just feel down?

Options
Fai30
Fai30 Posts: 20 Member
edited March 2017 in Motivation and Support
I don't know why but for the last two days... I just feel so blah

I'm eating well. I'm exercising well. I'm sleeping pretty okay.

But I just honestly feel sad and I can't figure out why...

Just venting I suppose.

Replies

• Fai30
    Fai30 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Thank you
    It totally flipped the way I see being down now.
  • try_harderG
    try_harderG Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Did that really help?
    I'm glad if it did. You made me smile as I'm having a lul day!!
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options
    I can set a clock for when I'll feel that way based on my cycle... Being a woman is just grand!
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,708 Member
    Options
    Rarely. I always try to look at the good side of any situation or event. I've lived on the other side of the world for a little while and count myself fortunate to be able to control what I really want to do and take the opportunity to do so as often as I can.
    While people can't really change how they feel about something, they can change things that make them possibly feeling that way.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • wellthenwhat
    wellthenwhat Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    I do that a lot. I used to feel really bad about how small things get me down, but then I noticed that tiny good things also make me super happy, so I came to the conclusion I am just a very emotional person, lol
  • Deadlifting_Away_Doritos
    Options
    It's the time of the year. Need more sun and vitamin D.
  • dpg2503
    dpg2503 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Yes, without a doubt. Whether it's a cycle low, or just a i feel crap day..... Especially if you've been putting loads of effort into eating and exercising well, sometimes i think it can be exhausting having to monitor ourselves....
  • StephanieCee12
    StephanieCee12 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely up and down with my moods. Some days are okay, others not so much. I do try to be grateful for all I have on those really low days, but sometimes it's hard to control how one feels. As someone mentioned above- 'time of the month' often greatly affects it. You are not alone!
  • Deadlifting_Away_Doritos
    Options
    I'm definitely up and down with my moods. Some days are okay, others not so much. I do try to be grateful for all I have on those really low days, but sometimes it's hard to control how one feels. As someone mentioned above- 'time of the month' often greatly affects it. You are not alone!

I think staying busy and productive helps so much in those difficult times. If I sit around and think about how I feel it gets worse.
  • coolbluecris
    coolbluecris Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    You are not alone. Today I slept a lot and stared sadly at the wall a lot. Looked up my cycle. There it is, almost due. Really hate this feeling and glad I'm not alone either :)
  • Geocitiesuser
    Geocitiesuser Posts: 1,429 Member
    Options
    I'm glad it's so common to be nutty and unstable :) I don't think it's just a female thing, but probably hormonal for both genders. Being in a calorie deficit for so long definitely takes a toll on my mental health. Most days I'm perfectly fine, but I have a short temper and there are days where I'm just feeling so run down that I swear I'm walking on brimstone.

Thing is, it's normal. We're human. Our bad moods are just as natural as our good ones. Embrace everything. Live fully. You can't have good without evil.
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    Some days are better than others. That's life, don't dwell on, just follow your plan. Surely this isn't the first time in your life you've ever felt a little low?