100 pounds to lose

Options

Replies

• hellosweety78
    hellosweety78 Posts: 2 Member
    Options

I would like to join also. I'm 38 approaching 39 with at least 100 pounds to lose. I have two children that I want to get healthy for to be sure I am around in their lives for a long time. I'm addicted to food however and need motivation. I also need easy family friendly meal suggestions to get myself started.
  • ripiirai
    ripiirai Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Definitely in! :)
  • BABetter1
    BABetter1 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    I started January 10th with 100 pounds to lose. I have already lost 22. Only 78 more to go!! Let's do this!!
  • mebuthalf
    mebuthalf Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me. Need to lose 100-135. Down 20 so far. Need some supportive friends.
  • Keztral_73_Mind_Body_Soul
    Options
    I'm in
  • katybear82
    katybear82 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I'm starting over with 120lbs to lose.
  • JuniorLighter
    JuniorLighter Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Can I join in? I ended last year at 322. I promised myself that I will be 250 when I turn 50 this coming June. I need so much help. I've lost +45 lbs twice before. I entered into a weight loss and behavioral study at UPenn in January and have lost 27 lbs so far. My goal weight is 220 for the next 50 years. I am accepting partners for mutual encouragement.
  • Smiles1952
    Smiles1952 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Count my in. I am out of control and need to lose 100 pounds to enjoy playing with my grand kids.
  • babyricus
    babyricus Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I have 100 to lose too!
  • uriosoyi12
    uriosoyi12 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in as well. I need to lose 120 lbs, and I need all the support I can get. Please add me.
  • Taryan23
    Taryan23 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I still have about 50 to lose
  • Hoody45
    Hoody45 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have another 130 pounds to lose and could use some buddies to help me get there. I'm happy to be a buddy for anyone else that needs some encouragement. I lost 80 pounds a few years ago and put all of it and more back on. This time will be different! :)
  • mmccloy12
    mmccloy12 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I have done MFP before but didn't take advantage of the forums and the friends! I have started again and I have 100 lbs to lose. I think I really need to the motivation to get there and this sounds like a fun group!
  • jjtheriault61
    jjtheriault61 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I started my weight loss 8/16/16 so almost 7 months now. I also needed to lose 100 lbs. I started at 252 lbs. To date I have lost 41 lbs. There will be many weeks you lose nothing and weeks you lose 3 -4 lbs. The important thing to keep in mind is to eat healthy, lots of fruits and veggies, exercise and positive attitude. I have 1200 -1400 calories a day and that is a lot of food if you eat the right things and eat slowly and small amounts throughout the day. I never eat processed, can or boxed foods. Everything that goes into my mouth is fresh. I sat away from anything with white flour or processed sugar. Now my diet seems normal to me; like I am not even on a diet anymore. I continue to count calories and weigh my portions. 59 lbs. to go. I should reach my goal by end of year. Good luck. It is mind over matter.
  • jennifercapps1
    jennifercapps1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me too! I need motivation! Lost about 20 last summer, was doing really good and seeing progress! Then family matters happened and I fell off
  • Jazzberry91
    Jazzberry91 Posts: 74 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I am in :) Feel free to add me y'all :)
    HW- 292
    CW- 284.4
    UGW- 150-160
  • katybear82
    katybear82 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I'm looking to lose 120 but my first mini goal is 10% of my starting weight. Feel free to add me.
  • StagC
    StagC Posts: 3 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    50 lbs to lose! Let's do this!!! :)
  • denato1
    denato1 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    My goal is just over 100 lbs, half way there,
  • slimmint
    slimmint Posts: 288 Member
    Options