Newbie with over 100lbs to lose.

Options
Hi everyone :) Im Sara and im new here. I have over 100lbs to lose, and after being recently bullied with regards to my size ive decided to let the harsh comments fuel me and not upset me any further. If anyone would like to add me then please do, as id love the motivation and possibly the occasional kick up the *kitten* lol.
Thanks for reading x

Replies

• starryvagabond
    starryvagabond Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Welcome~ I was bullied since I was very young about my weight. As I got into my adult years, it became a prejudice against me. It hurts, I know. I'm so sorry you have to go through that. I'll be happy to add you. I'm a year into my journey an have already lost 85 pounds, but I started with 225 pounds to lose. I still have 140 pounds to go, so we're in the same boat. Let's motivate each other! Welcome!
  • pookerdoodle
    pookerdoodle Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I went from being the thin girl to the heavy girl. I never realized how differently people looked at one for being heavy as opposed to being thin. It's rather disturbing. Being on both sides of the rope and experiencing it first hand makes me want to get back on that roller coaster and show them all. Work and family schedules make it hard to stay on track. I have a great deal to lose as well... feel free to add me as a friend for support and motivation!
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    People can be jerks, but I am glad it sounds like you are handling it well! Best wishes for your journey!