Starting from square 1

Options
My Name is Katie. I am 30 years old and have been over weight all my life. Massivly over weight. Before I got pregnant with my first daughter I was 340 lbs. I busted *kitten* for months and got myself down to 290. It was the best I have ever felt about myself in years. After I gave birth to her I got sucked in to the new parent craziness and sat on my *kitten* for months. I again got myself down to 299 and then got off track. I got pregnant 9 months ago and STARTED the pregnancy at 330. I am currently 9 days away from a c section and am sure I am at least almost 370. I don't ask or look at the scale at my ob appointments. After my c section next week I refuse to sit on my *kitten* and let myself get even more unhealthy. I already have a post baby grocery list made to fill my house with good food. I plan on breast feeding this time and hope that will help with the weight loss as well. I have my double stroller all set up and plan to walk with my girls daily until I am cleared to head to the gym 6 weeks post pardum. I know I can do this. I have before I just need to not fall off the wagon. I don't plan on weighing myself post baby for awhile. I know the number won't be pretty and I know it will defeat me before I start. I want to lost 60 lbs before we take a vacation in November. Most importantly I want to be confident again for myself, my husband but most of all my girls. I need positive people. I need a support team. Please send me a message about yourself and add me if you think you can be a part of my adventure.

Replies

• mommyonamission0106
    mommyonamission0106 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • greet9337
    greet9337 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Best of luck dear. Try to eat less calories then u burning in start. Keep 500 to 750 calories gap difference in your eat n burn calories. Try to get a calorie plan n diet frm a professional nutritious. Try to walk steps or make movement of legs n hands in sitting position during start. Will help u burn calories n buy some calorie burn tracker band. Best of luck
  • mommyonamission0106
    mommyonamission0106 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Bump