Newbie!!

Options
Well I did it..became a part of a Community! ha! My name is Diane, I live in Texas and have struggled with weight from about the age of 40. I am 66. I do want to try to remain strong as best I can. I do take some medications, but choose to be off of them...I am thinking this is a good start. Main thing is being consistent, and keep going, I can do really well for awhile and then it's like I get bored with it. Plus I don't feel like I have any strong support... With that being said, I think being a part of this community will help keep me motivated, it's already been an inspiration to me!!!!!
Thank you for this great APP! Now I have to learn my way around it!!! So much to look at and from what I have seen so far...Lots of GREAT Information!!!!!!

Replies

• fleta1217
    fleta1217 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am in my 60s also and just starting. Good luck to you!
  • RobertJeromePutman500
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • greet9337
    greet9337 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Great. Try not to run or over run in start. Just start with walk of 15 min a day. Check your calories intake if possible
  • dejavuohlala
    dejavuohlala Posts: 1,821 Member
    Options
    Hi Diane and welcome. Feel free to drop me a message if you have questions and will do my best to help. Stick with it and log everything and you will see god results. I wish you all the very best andgood luck.
  • flatcoatedR
    flatcoatedR Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Hello Diane. I've loss 78 lbs and still have 90 lbs to go. Please send me a Friend Request and we can give each other support to our goals together. Sherri from Iowa
  • Rick_1953
    Rick_1953 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    Hi Diane, I am 63, being here about 14 months. Good friends and support here helps. Add me if you like
  • Buttercupgirl17
    Buttercupgirl17 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    OMG! Thank you ALL SO MUCH! I really appreciate all the encouraging words!!! I don't know how to respond to each one....??? Also, how do I add you as a friend? So new to this app! Thank you again!!! I will begin my exercise tomorrow...and have started logging my calories...UGH! It is an eye opener for sure!!!
  • rosner343
    rosner343 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm new here today also. Hello everyone! Good luck Diane!
  • Buttercupgirl17
    Buttercupgirl17 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thank you Rosner343!!! Love the fact that there are those on here who are just beginning this journey too! Good Luck to you too and have a Happy Day!!!!