Worried about the time change

Options
I don't mean to be a delicate flower, but changing time, time zones, or traveling throws me off balance.

This year I'm doing c25k, and about to start the dreaded week 5 on Monday. Any advice on how to best handle this without wrecking Monday's run?

Replies

• Packerjohn
    Packerjohn Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    Go to bed an hour earlier Sunday night (i.e, the same "body time") as you have all winter. Get up and do your run. Monday night, go to bed 45 minutes earlier. Back down 15 minutes a night until your body is synced with the clock.
  • canadianlbs
    canadianlbs Posts: 5,199 Member
    Options
    I don't mean to be a delicate flower, but changing time, time zones, or traveling throws me off balance.

This year I'm doing c25k, and about to start the dreaded week 5 on Monday. Any advice on how to best handle this without wrecking Monday's run?

not that i'm a runner. but i guess in your situation i'd try it, and if it went really badly then i'd probably repeat the same week next week. basically, if the time change affects you very badly, then i guess in my mind it would qualify for the same kind of workarounds you do for any other destabilizer.

• Shawshankcan
    Shawshankcan Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    Get up when you get up, run when you normally run on Monday. Don't over think it.