Looking for friends - and trying to lose the LAST 10 POUNDS!

Options
Hi! My name is Monica. I'm married (4 kids), 44 years old, 5'10" 158 pounds, planted in the mitten state of cold Michigan....TRYING TO LOSE THE LAST 10 POUNDS!!!

For 2 years I've struggled, trying to get to my ultimate goal of 148-150lbs. Granted this is "vanity weight", but for me...it's a goal I can't seem to achieve. I flux up and down between 5 lbs...for 2 years and I just want to HIT IT! I run about 2 times a week for 45 minutes - 1 hour. Sometimes I run more, sometimes less. I've used MFP before, but this time I have a fitbit that I've synced.

I understand it's a simple "burn more calories than you take in" to lose weight. I'm not new to this....I'd love to add fitbit friends and MFP friends for motivation and encouragement. I love encouraging people too!!!

I've never tried to find friends this way, so bear with me! THANK YOU! :)

Replies

• Derpy_Hooves
    Derpy_Hooves Posts: 234 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    I'm on the last 7lbs - forever!
    Working on a short-term goal now (school reunion), so I'm back logging for a bit, see if I can crack it.
    Feel free to add me. I'm also on fitbit https://www.fitbit.com/user/568QDS
  • Raderl2010
    Raderl2010 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm working on my last 10-15 pounds too. I'll add you!
  • bradmlucas12
    bradmlucas12 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Michigan native as well working on my last 20 of 100! Weight lifting has really helped me out, cardio never seemed to get the results I wanted. Good luck!
  • PRChica2015
    PRChica2015 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm on the same boat!Feel free to add me :-)