6 weeks and 25 lbs lost

Options
6 weeks ago i really did NOT want to take a progress photo. i had already lost 30 lbs and weight loss was starting to feel real but taking a photo of my body was not something i was excited about.. at all! my friends gave me such a bad time and so much encouragement though that i did it and im so glad. i wish i had an image like this right from the start! i have a long way to go still but im really feeling like a success story right now. i can run, i work out every day (well almost haha), my posture looks way better, my back roll is almost gone and im down a couple of sizes!

5yd5ojpsitug.jpg

Replies

• blissbabyx1
    blissbabyx1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Amazing, well done
  • dolcepangia
    dolcepangia Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    25 in 6 weeks-Amazing. Please share what changes you made
  • crystalmorrison378
    crystalmorrison378 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    You are doing great! Congrats on ur loss!
  • embeers
    embeers Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Good for you!! Stay strong~
  • Whit_88
    Whit_88 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Good job, doll!
  • Roosh513
    Roosh513 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Great work! 25lb is some serious progress in a short period of time. Keep it up!
  • jhonsnow777
    jhonsnow777 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Wow 25lb in Just 6 week! You are doing amazing. I start a diet to lost 20lb using this app, i am new on this stuff about macros and nutrition. I hope to achieve my goals but i doubt will be so fast. I know you will achieve yours too. Stay strong and go for it!
  • jroth261
    jroth261 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Wow practically a 180 in posture! Nice to hear that your friends are supporting you - that's such an invaluable asset. Can't wait to see next installment!
  • hannahontheleftcoast
    hannahontheleftcoast Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    jroth261 wrote: »
    Wow practically a 180 in posture! Nice to hear that your friends are supporting you - that's such an invaluable asset. Can't wait to see next installment!

Not all of them!!! I figured out pretty quickly who was rooting for me though and who wasn't. I'm pretty blunt so I've scared all my frenemies away by now
  • WindyCityGal160
    WindyCityGal160 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Wow, thanks for sharing! You are a huge inspiration and what a big difference six well spent weeks can make!
  • Morglem
    Morglem Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    You are doing great! Keep it up!
  • FlabFighter86
    FlabFighter86 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    That is amazing! Keep up the good work!
  • hannahontheleftcoast
    hannahontheleftcoast Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Roosh513 wrote: »
    I started exercising and wanted to make sure I stuck with it so I challenged myself to working out for 500 days in a row, my 500 day challenge.

This is quite the challenge. Just remember that the body needs rest in order to rebuild, so don't over work yourself! I would reserve at least one day of rest. Doing stretches or mild yoga on your day(s) off is a good way to continue to challenge your body while not stressing out your muscles too much.

i dont necessarily lift weights every day or anything, sometimes my activity i just walking my dogs :) but i always do SOMETHING!
  • beckty
    beckty Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Oh and I guess I didn't say, I started at 315! In my op I was 285/260

This image is probably one I like a lot better. I'm still not super body confident but I love how much cuter my face has gotten! It helps me feel like things are changing nhpzjg3zy24y.jpg

Thank you so much for your encouragement!!

You are gorgeous!! Glad you're feeling more confident. Thanks for the inspiring post!!!
  • Evamutt
    Evamutt Posts: 2,337 Member
    Options
    wow, amazing job!!
  • keanesonia7
    keanesonia7 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful and very brave...you GO girl!
  • dmlaird12
    dmlaird12 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!! Way to go! Just a bit under two weeks ago, I probably averaged 1,500 steps per day. My first day on the treadmill, I walked for fifteen excruciating minutes. Today, I can go a full hour without pain!!! It feels so good! I've also upped my step average to 5,700+! I can totally relate to your shock and amazement in our bodies' abilities to heal and change! Anyway, such an inspiration! Thanks for sharing your story and keep up the good work
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!