Doing it for ME!!!

Options
Hi everyone!!! Well here I am again for round 3. The first time I lost weight was to find a good relationship because to me no one wanted a heavy woman, so I lost 75lbs. Not long after that i met my wonderful husband...got married... had two kids... gained the weight back. After my son was born, me and my husband separated. It made me determined to lose weight again, where I lost 110 lbs. kept it off for a year and a half. We got back together and here it comes back pound by pound. Now it has been 4 years and I'm the heaviest I ever have been. I could never get motivated, until I realized i don't need to do this for my kids or my husband. It needs to be for me so than when life happens someone else won't effect my choice of staying fit. So here I am 1 week in and have lost 3 lbs.

Replies

• perkymommy
    perkymommy Posts: 1,642 Member
    Options
    Welcome! 3 lbs in one week is great. You can do this!
  • wandamize
    wandamize Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Good luck. Do it for you and the results will roll over to them.happy wife/mom happy family
  • ladycurley07
    ladycurley07 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Glad to hear you're doing it for YOU! It looks like you're off to a good start. I've just started a few days ago but hope to be posting some results soon!
  • embeers
    embeers Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Welcome Back, you can add me to your list of friends. I also was the heaviest I've EVER been.
    I started my "journey" Jan. 11th.