Anyone else's main issue the love of lager?

Options
I am a mum of 2 boys, full time job and I'm also in a band. I drink almost every day.
My weight never budges because of this.
I exercise and eat healthy. So it has to be the beer. I have no will power when it comes to my favourite wind down treat.

I'd love to get some motivation from fellow beer lovers!

Replies

• Barbs2222
    Barbs2222 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    My problem too. I have a couple beers then I switch to drinking vodka and club soda with lemon or lime. A few less calories.
  • sbrandt37
    sbrandt37 Posts: 403 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Actually, it has to be the calories. Beer has calories, and so does food. Life is all of choices. You can choose where your calories come from, but healthy eating alone doesn't affect weight, calorie deficits and surpluses do.
  • veggrrrl
    veggrrrl Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I also love beer. I haven't had any for a few weeks and I miss it so much! I'm going to treat myself when I have date night Wednesday. Can you cut down to a couple times a week to see how you feel?

Also, google low calorie beers. You can find a few that are actually good, not that light crud.
  • NattyFox
    NattyFox Posts: 3 Member
    Options

I didn't have any tonight - it's still only 18:30pm but I am planning an early night because I really want one
  • NattyFox
    NattyFox Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    That's not a bad idea - switching. I don't usually drink spirits otherwise I'd change for good. But perhaps sipping on one after 2 beers cuts down my calories immensely:-)

Barbs2222 wrote: »
    My problem too. I have a couple beers then I switch to drinking vodka and club soda with lemon or lime. A few less calories.