Options
minnie84
minnie84 Posts: 68 Member
Hi all does any one fancy guiding me please x

Replies

• jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    Options
    Start with your stats. What is your goal, your height, gender, and weight?

It also helps to get an idea what you are having trouble with.
  • minnie84
    Options
    Im 5.1 have to wear heels to look taller lol looking at getting to around 116lbs at min im around 154lbs im just not sure what im doing to be honest
  • samuelgina91
    samuelgina91 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Try starting with nutrition first. Have you been tracking calories?
  • jgnatca
    Options
    MFP helps you track how much you are eating. I suggest you get a food scale and start tracking how much you eat, maybe just starting with one meal until you get used to measuring your food.
  • jgnatca
    Options
    Also, put your stats and your goals in to MFP and it will give you a daily calorie target.
  • minnie84
    Options
    I do u the diary to store everything in think its opem to see xx
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    minnie84 wrote: »
    Im 5.1 have to wear heels to look taller lol looking at getting to around 116lbs at min im around 154lbs im just not sure what im doing to be honest

Start with logging everything.

Reduce your portions so you hit your calorie goal
  • minnie84
    Options
    minnie84 wrote: »

Start with logging everything.

Reduce your portions so you hit your calorie goal

I do its all on the diary daily xx
  • megs603x
    megs603x Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Welcome :)

Honestly, making the switch from eating whatever to logging everything you consume is eye-opening in itself. Once you know your calorie goal and you see how much you're eating normally, you'll usually have to make changes. What I did was look at Pinterest, Reddit, and other users' blogs/discussions on here to get a general idea of foods I should eat more of and foods I should avoid. Once you cut/decrease "bad" foods and start adding in good foods, it'll be a breeze.

The biggest thing that helped me really commit (it sounds silly) was cleaning out the cabinets and fridge. Doritos? See ya! Most pastas... bye-bye! **Note: anything unopened and non-perishable I donated to the food kitchen**
    If you stock your home with healthy foods, you will eat healthy foods. Once you know which foods to get rid of and add, create recipes for yourself and stick to it.

You can do it! <3