23 Pounds Down

Options
Just weighed myself this morning and it marks 23 pounds lost so far. My goal weight to pretty far off but I'm taking it one day at a time. I've gave up soda and fast food so far. Looking to cut out more sugar from my diet in the next 2 weeks. I'm just so ready to have a 2 in front my my weight. Being over 300 pounds and not even being 18 has been such a struggle but I'm changing and I'm here for anyone who needs support, I could use it too!

Replies

• keloholic
    keloholic Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Keep on fighting kicking *kitten*!! I just left the 300 lb club last Saturday and this Saturday I have weighted in at an awesome 297.4. You are doing the right things!!
  • itsjustrebecca
    itsjustrebecca Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I've been around 300 for several years, but I've just hit 290 this morning! Hoping never see 290 again lol! Good luck!
  • sarraheclark
    sarraheclark Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    great job! you seem to have made great changes so far, stick with it and your goals are in reach
  • fiddletime
    fiddletime Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    Great job so far!! Just take it slow and steady. No rush. Just work on keeping your portions appropriate and you'll do great. I'm impressed that you started this journey at not quite 18. Good for you, for taking your health and life back into your own hands!!
  • Geocitiesuser
    Geocitiesuser Posts: 1,429 Member
    Options
    You're on course and doing the right thing. Myfitnesspal can make all the difference, in particular the calorie tracking and the weight tracking are what do it for me. They give me accountability. I don't have any "friends" on here, I just come post on the forums instead.

I started in the 300 club too, and now almost a year later I'm on the verge of being under 200lbs! Think about it, in just a year, if you are dedicated, you will be too!!
  • tealtortoise
    tealtortoise Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Way to go!
  • itsjustrebecca
    itsjustrebecca Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! My highest weight was 313 and as of last week I'm down to 283- 30 pounds- yay! Feeling really positive about this for the first time in my life! I wish you the best of luck- we can do this!