Upper body help!!

Options
Im 19, female and i've been dieting for 10 weeks now and i notice more change from my stomach than other parts which is good, but i carry most of my weight in my upper body. My hips and legs are already slim so my body rrally isnt proportioned right. My back fat and my stomach and my arms are the worst parts of my body, especially my back fat. When i started losing weight i was 272lbs now im 243 and i exercise every day with 1 rest day every week i walk, run a little , squats, jumping jacks, dumbell arm lifts and all. I just dont know what im doing wrong because i see no change in my upper body

Replies

• malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    Start taking measurements. When you lose weight you lose from all over, but some places go faster than others.
  • metalmeow1
    metalmeow1 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Time is your friend. Congratulations on all of your success so far, that's a huge chunk! Keep doing what you're doing, and this is what works for me:
    1.) Stay with your caloric deficit (update this as needed)
    2.) Eat lots of protein
    3.) Drink lots of water
    4.) Get 8hrs of unbroken sleep
    5.) I don't work out every day. I make myself take a break atleast 2 days a week so I don't get burnt out.
  • AverageJoeFit
    AverageJoeFit Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    People lose fat in different places at different rates. Just relax and stay the coarse it will come off eventually. :smiley:
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    Be patient. When you have a lot of weight to lose it can take a long time to see a difference. Good job so far!
  • waterlover543
    waterlover543 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    malibu927 wrote: »
    Start taking measurements. When you lose weight you lose from all over, but some places go faster than others.

I've took measurments before when i first started but im skeptical now because last time i took measurments my inches went up instead of going down. I dont know if i was bloated that day or what.