P90X Let's "Bring it" in August

Options
I haven't seen a thread for August, but I will be starting in hopes of breaking through this plateau.

Join if you please :)

Replies

• Stooooo
    Stooooo Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    I haven't seen a thread for August, but I will be starting in hopes of breaking through this plateau.

Join if you please :)

good luck!
  • 27strange
    27strange Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    Best of luck!!! I plan to start in august too, but it will be late august before I do... my current program doesn't end till mid-august
  • TescherTK
    TescherTK Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I've been wanting to start P90X, and I guess August is as good a time as any. I'll join you!
  • MollyImage
    Options
    Id like to join you being I planned to start in August anyway.
  • Mike523
    Mike523 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Best of luck!!! I plan to start in august too, but it will be late august before I do... my current program doesn't end till mid-august

Same boat here. I'm scheduled to start P90X on August 29 after finishing P90 Master Series.
  • Mike523
    Options
    EDIT... Darn double post!
  • rockieschick
    rockieschick Posts: 321 Member
    Options

Same boat here. I'm scheduled to start P90X on August 29 after finishing P90 Master Series.

Same here! Aug 29!
  • Stooooo
    Options
    Does everyone have the program and everything they need to get started??
  • Mike523
    Options

Same here! Aug 29!

Awesome! We can be P90X buddies! :-)
  • Stooooo
    Options

Same here! Aug 29!

Awesome! We can be P90X buddies! :-)

This is so cool!!! I love hearing about people taking on the X. It is truly a life changing program.
  • JLSchmetterling
    Options
    I'll join! My boyfriend got me the program for my birthday and it should be arriving in the mail by the end of this month. :-)
  • agugino
    agugino Posts: 119
    Options
    I'll join. My husband and I were doing it last year, and I noticed a difference quick. We only did about two weeks, but then ended. I have the program, just have to dig it out of a box since we moved. It's so much easier not doing it alone so will be glad to have others doing it to..
  • Fynnie
    Fynnie Posts: 1
    Options
    I'll give it a go! I am new to this site so I am not sure what joining one of these things involves though. :)
  • kgsmiles3
    kgsmiles3 Posts: 29
    Options
    So glad others are ready :) I've only made it 2 weeks but I really am commited this time bc I want to do Turbofire after I'm done with P90X
  • kgsmiles3
    kgsmiles3 Posts: 29
    Options
    I'll give it a go! I am new to this site so I am not sure what joining one of these things involves though. :)

Just come on here for support and to keep each other motivated.
  • greenflames09
    greenflames09 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    i just started p90x classic!! i've decided to try it out after graduating insanity twice!! this is an entirely different program and i found the movements requiring some adjustments. i'm sore in places i havent felt before!! this journey is exciting!

how do we log in p90x workouts? i dont exactly know how many calories i burn.. so does that mean i'd have to get a heart rate monitor?
  • Stooooo
    Options
    i just started p90x classic!! i've decided to try it out after graduating insanity twice!! this is an entirely different program and i found the movements requiring some adjustments. i'm sore in places i havent felt before!! this journey is exciting!

how do we log in p90x workouts? i dont exactly know how many calories i burn.. so does that mean i'd have to get a heart rate monitor?

Yes, then create your own exercise and use that calorie burn.
  • TescherTK
    Options
    Ok! I got my before pics taken; got a HRM and figured out how to use it; and set up an anchor for my resistance bands. I'm all ready to go and I'm starting Sunday. Wish me luck and strength!
  • TescherTK
    Options
    Just finished week 1, and man! that YOGA kicked my A**. starting week 2 tomorrow. Hope I don't die.