5'3 - 72% through my journey and have hit my lowest weight ever!

Options
lucy_ac
lucy_ac Posts: 13 Member
I can't remember ever been under 119lbs but we've finally crossed the threshold!

SW: 132
CW: 118.4
GW: 112

The first photo was last July, so I'm guessing I was around my start weight at 132lbs. Second photo is nearly three weeks ago at 122lbs. It's only just hit me today when I've seen these two photos next to each other how far I've come.

6e7kzxo9s41x.jpg

l8fmjw965kcv.jpg

Still unsure of whether to go any lower once I've hit my goal - any suggestions or pics of other people around my height and goal weight would be super helpful! :)

Wishing you all success with your own goals.

Replies

• Cosmatics
    Cosmatics Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your success. How did you come up with your GW? How do you feel? Everyone will be different. Obviously you are an attractive young lady. I would continue to eat healthy and see where it leads. Do you do any resistance training?
  • lucy_ac
    Options
    Honestly I just plucked my GW out of thin air. No, I don't currently do any resistance training but I really want to start, I just have no idea where to begin! That and I find gyms very intimidating.
  • Schila64
    Schila64 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I'm just like you . I find gyms very intimidating so I have a set of weights at home and lots of workout videos
  • turtlemt20
    turtlemt20 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    How long did it take you to get to where you are now? Similar stats... Currently @ your SW

• spiffychick85
    spiffychick85 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! I have similar stats so this gives me hope :*
  • SassMasterPZA89
    SassMasterPZA89 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Well, you looked good before, and your confidence is radiating now, great job ❤
  • slcruz24
    slcruz24 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Good job. Thanks for sharing
  • lucy_ac
    Options
    turtlemt20 wrote: »
    How long did it take you to get to where you are now? Similar stats... Currently @ your SW

The difference between these photos took me about 7 weeks. I could have done it quicker if I'd wanted to but I try not to be too strict on myself all the time so if I really want something, I eat it. It might make the process a bit longer, but I'm thinking it will help me to maintain. This was also with minimal exercise; two hours of pole fitness a week, the occasional run and workout video.

Hope this helps :smile:
  • hoorayselma
    hoorayselma Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!! Good job im of similiar height and weight but gw is 120
  • Coupongrl79
    Coupongrl79 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Your waist is so tiny and your arms are so small. Amazing job! What size were you before and after?
  • Fuzzipeg
    Fuzzipeg Posts: 2,301 Member
    Options
    To me, You looked good in both pictures. I think you may even be at your optimum point now. Please take care of yourself and keep yourself feeling healthy. Keep to a life style you can live happily with for the next years everyone is different. I wish you well for maintaining.
  • lucy_ac
    Options
    Your waist is so tiny and your arms are so small. Amazing job! What size were you before and after?

I was in UK 8 both before and after - whereas before they were a little (probably a lot) tight, they're now falling off me. At the moment I have very few clothes that fit but I'm trying to hold off buying anything new until I hit my target.
  • prattiger65
    prattiger65 Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
  • HaleCry
    HaleCry Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 too and would love to be at your start weight lol. I started at 181lbs and I'm now 139. My goal weight is 120lbs but I'll re-evaluate when I get there!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!