Playing in the hose

Options
I played in the hose with my daughter for about 25 mins...what would I put that under for exercise?

Replies

• ratkaj
    ratkaj Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I'm not really sure that is exercise. You would have had to have your heart rate elevated for the 25 minutes....

Sounds fun though!
  • bettyboop573
    bettyboop573 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    agreed i wouldnt bother logging it
  • quietlywinning
    quietlywinning Posts: 889 Member
    Options
    I've been running through the splash pad for 1-3 hours pretty much every day with my daughter, but couldn't figure out how to log it. I finally decided to just call it fun and coooooooool water and not worry. But honestly, if you kept moving, I don't see any reason you can't log it as a 15 or so minute walk at whatever pace you think you were going. I've seen and done some heavy duty running while playing in the hose!
  • Nana_Anne
    Nana_Anne Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    IMHO Would depend on your lifestyle your changing from. If you are normally sedetary then yes because you are up and moving around. that's why the "light" house keeping ect.. If your going to the gym and lifting weights well.. unless your lifting the kids then it wouldn't do much. Depends also what exactly did you do. My grandchildren run all over and expect me to do it to! Alot of variables that only you can determine. Look at the list and you can see what would closely resemble the activity :)
  • rtierney794
    rtierney794 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!