Replies

• TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    insanity!
  • clyn90
    clyn90 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    It depends on what I am in the mood for and how much time I have. I like Jillian Michaels, I have done 30 day shred, 6 week 6 pack, hot mommy healthy body (this one is meant for getting back into fitness right after childbirth/c section) and I have one of her dvd's that has a few 10 minute work outs on it. I also like that most of her stuff can be found on youtube so if you don't want to buy something check there for some videos you like. I also have a couple zumba dvd's that have 20 minute videos. Some times I just need to dance!!! I have a 15 minute yoga dvd that I like to do when I am feeling tight or stressed or sore from going too hard with a different workout. I also like blogilates which is also on youtube. You can print her calendar of the month and fallow along with the videos she has listed per day. I would stick to that one more often but I do not currently have internet at home and it eats my data on my phone. I think my favorite thing about the blogilates is that it is never the same thing, it is different every single day so you don't get sick of it but the calendar gives you something to fallow so you don't feel lost.
  • grace173
    grace173 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I think you can't really go wrong with Jillian Michaels 30 day shred but Fitness Blender vids are good too
  • deannalfisher
    deannalfisher Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    I use fitness blender for lots of things - there are tons of free workouts available on youtube
  • whittiejo
    whittiejo Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm starting my 10th week of Turbofire, and I absolutely love it!! I look forward to my workouts each day. So far I've lost 26 pounds on this program.
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    Jessica Smith TV.......lots of variety FREE.

If calorie burn is the main thing, look at cardio. If you want to be more fit and help keep more lean muscle while you lose weight, then look for strength training too (although it's not a big calorie burner).
  • MZPiggy825
    MZPiggy825 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thank you I just took a look her workouts look amazing, thanks again
  • ravsharma1673
    ravsharma1673 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    whittiejo wrote: »
    I'm starting my 10th week of Turbofire, and I absolutely love it!! I look forward to my workouts each day. So far I've lost 26 pounds on this program.

Can I get this on You Tube?
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    FitnessBlender (free) - lots of free videos
    DailyBurn ($15 a month) - lots of videos/programs
    Beachbody on Demand (I think 45 every 3 months) - some of the older beachbody programs...newer ones still have to be bought
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    Options
    I really like The Firm 500 Calorie Workout and their Super Cardio Mix. Jillian Michaels Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism. Cathe Friedrich Cardio Core Circuit. Turbo Jam Cardio Party 3
  • Rookiesuze
    Rookiesuze Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I've been doing the Jillian Michaels 30 day shred and the first two videos are on YouTube for free. It is pretty amazing! After the first time or two of watching it I would just out the Video on mute and then play my own music so I could follow along without her talking.
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    Options
    The only thing I have against 30 Day Shred and other videos like it is that they are only 25-30 min. OP is asking for "highest calorie burning" which might require a longer workout. The ones I mentioned are closer to 1 hour, and pretty tough, esp. when done with over 5lb dumbbells(The Firm).