Looking for Supporters/Friends

Options
Hi Pals!

I joined not too long ago and never logged in. After seeing how much success a friend has had with this website tool I decided I needed to get in gear and see what I can accomplish.

I just recently got engaged. I'm not looking per say for a dramatic weight loss for our wedding day (09/01/2012) but I would like to be at a more comfortable weight. I mean a wedding photographer costs so much, I should atleast feel better about my weight before I spend 2,000 for photos of a heavier me.

So far I'm a little intimidated by the site. I figured I would seek some freinds out for help and support.

: )

Replies

• skinnybearlyndsay
    skinnybearlyndsay Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • dfrazier77
    dfrazier77 Posts: 19
    Options
    Welcome! I find the people on here to be super supportive. Count me in to your personal cheerleading squad.
  • ijaime
    ijaime Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi! I just started this site not too long ago and i am loving it... Lets be friends!
  • changeisgood55
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to friend me if you like. Good luck!
  • liz11599
    liz11599 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! You're going to love it here! Nothing to be intimidated about...just play around with it at first and ease into things. Feel free to add me as a friend. One cannot have enough support!!!:happy:
  • tbisca1
    tbisca1 Posts: 142
    Options
    Hi Pals!

I joined not too long ago and never logged in. After seeing how much success a friend has had with this website tool I decided I needed to get in gear and see what I can accomplish.

I just recently got engaged. I'm not looking per say for a dramatic weight loss for our wedding day (09/01/2012) but I would like to be at a more comfortable weight. I mean a wedding photographer costs so much, I should atleast feel better about my weight before I spend 2,000 for photos of a heavier me.

So far I'm a little intimidated by the site. I figured I would seek some freinds out for help and support.

: )

Hi and welcome! I am in the same boat as you! I am getting married 3/17/2012 and I just told my fiance the other night I don't wanna spend so much on a photographer and not even be able to enjoy my pictures afterwards! Feel free to add me and we will keep each other on track!
  • bean177
    bean177 Posts: 75
    Options
    WELCOME - this site is easy as pie...oops not pie, something else entirely!!!!!! See with that laugh, you just burned 10 calories! Add friends, we will be your best cheerleaders!!!! (and keep you honest). :smile:
  • dandy_mandy
    Options
    Welcome! This site is an amazing tool with a great support system. I'm always looking for more MFP friends. Count me in!
  • dandy_mandy
    Options
    Oh....and GO ORIOLES!
  • mojo501976
    mojo501976 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I found this site so much more freindlier than some of the others. So far I am way more motivated than before because of all the encouragement and support I have from everyone! Good luck!
  • AEH01021984
    Options
    Thank you all so much! I'm blow away with the amount of support already! You all are so sweet!
  • corduroyveins
    corduroyveins Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I am looking for the same thing...I started on MFP about three weeks ago, and only looking at my own profile has gotten kind of boring. I had one person from the site add me and the encouragement has done wonders for me. I also love seeing her progress...it's motivating in itself!
  • katie_kaboom
    Options
    Welcome to the gang! I'm new and loving this place...everyone is super supportive and encouraging. You've come to the right place! :happy:
  • Tayla08
    Tayla08 Posts: 94
    Options
    Welcome and feel free to add me as well!