Hello from New York!

Options
FaithNWork17
FaithNWork17 Posts: 1 Member
edited March 2017 in Introduce Yourself
Hay Everyone!! Im definitly a believer that we are all here for a purpose..and that is to be the BEST version of us we can be!!! My goal is too gain weight. I am very exhausted and almost fed up with the comment " your skinny, you dont need to change a thing..your fine ." I however KNOW THE DIFFERENCE in Average and Extraordinary and im here to SHOW people comfortable with mediocrity...ooh it gets BETTER baby..Much Better!!! Good luck too everyone and prove the nay sayers and haters Wrong!! Any tips or advice feel free to pm me! Currently I work as a nurse and burn around 1500 cals at work per shift, so I would like to intake 3000 calories per day!
I stand 5 9" Goal weight 180
*** ALSO Great work out songs are always welcome...Anything from Mobb deep too Bruno Mars .Im open!
-Faith N Effort❤

Replies

• trinitymwilson
    trinitymwilson Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    hi from Texas! I'm a physical therapist assistant staying home with my 7 month old daughter. I am also looking for extraordinary:) my sisters tell me the same that I'm fine weight wise but I have a very specific goal in mind and I know it will take some time and dedication. my calorie goal is 1370 but I'm training 6 days a week so I need to reevaluate my numbers, I'm 5'2" and my goal weight is about 115lbs or 17% body fat. I used to be super fit but gained weight during my PT program so here I am! since I'm still breastfeeding my pre-workout is upbeat music
  • GABRIEL1919
    GABRIEL1919 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Good morning my New Yorker ... I'm also from New York from the queens section ... passing by to say was up.. and to keep it up.. don't let work stop you .. burn burn..let it keep burning...holla if you hear me
  • natashab0629
    natashab0629 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi all my New Yorkers, I'm from Queens section in NYC. I'm not so much focused on losing weight, more focused on toning and being overall stronger. I'm 5'6 and weigh 153/154. Not counting calories right now, just eating a lot better.. I workout to music as well... Meghan Trainor to Bruno to DMX lol. Lets all keep going strong :wink: Are any of you guys using fitbit?
  • estephany1
    estephany1 Posts: 31 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Hi everyone, I'm in brooklyn, NY. trying to lose weight and be healthy. I'm 5'3. Anyone use UP by jawbone?