60+ scared of what the future holds if I stay on this path

Options
Hey everyone I don't know about you but I am tired of talking about what I am about to do and ready to put my money where my mouth is! So my motto is "don't talk about it, be about it. Going to meet my new trainer in one hour. Started the Daniel Fast today which is more about eating clean. Any suggestions anyone

Replies

• dnw1956
    dnw1956 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    That's how I feel this time. I'm not telling anyone, just going to take one day at a time! You got this!!
  • Rick_1953
    Rick_1953 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone I don't know about you but I am tired of talking about what I am about to do and ready to put my money where my mouth is! So my motto is "don't talk about it, be about it. Going to meet my new trainer in one hour. Started the Daniel Fast today which is more about eating clean. Any suggestions anyone

@daugustine88 I am 63 and made that same decision over a year ago. Wish you much success on your journey to a healthier lifestyle. I will send you a friend request.
  • dejavuohlala
    dejavuohlala Posts: 1,821 Member
    Options
    It's never too late im 69 beenon her for 3.5 years, lost 50lbs andnot goingtogive up. Good luck you can do this stick with it.
  • RaeBeeBaby
    RaeBeeBaby Posts: 4,245 Member
    Options
    Late 50's here and feeling excited for what the 60's will bring!

Let go of the fear, get busy on improving your health to the best of your ability. Even with baby steps to start, you will be amazed at what you can accomplish!