Multi Vitamin for women?

Options
I went to the store today to look for a multi vitamin for women. I didn't want to go to a place like VItamin World or GNC because I always got the feeling they try and sell you whatever is best for them, so I just went to Wal-Mart.

I was torn between Women's One a Day or antoher brands Gummies for adults.

Anyone have any luck with any vitamins/supplements they have used?

p.s. I need more friends on here to help me get motivated and stay on track...ADD ME! :)

Replies

• kd10680
    kd10680 Posts: 31
    Options
    I love the "Be Hot" vitamins from GNC! I take them before I workout and they give you such great energy. I also take GNC's Triple Fish Oil (doesn't taste at all!) and GNC B12. Hope this information helps!
  • aray379
    aray379 Posts: 131
    Options
    I use Optimum Nutrition Women's. I really like it, makes me feel great! I ordered it from bodybuilding.com at a very reasonable price. Amazon has it as well!
  • kw2s
    kw2s Posts: 16
    Options
    I use a Whole Foods Vitamins. If I take the GNC or Centrium ones I vomit. I found out that I need to take plant based vitamins.
  • PeaceLoveStrength
    PeaceLoveStrength Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I use New Chapter Organics Every Woman's One Daily, I get them at GNC.
  • baisleac
    baisleac Posts: 2,020 Member
    Options
    Safeway generic prenatals. I swear by 'em.
  • mrsjohnson75
    mrsjohnson75 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I like Nature's Way Alive Multi-Vitamin
  • tripitena
    tripitena Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    I go with the One A Day Women's.
  • tacticalhippie
    tacticalhippie Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    FYI: Be Hot is not a multi :)

Yes, at GNC they do try and push the sales...
    It's what they do.

Ask for a comparison chart.
    If you look at them, you will see that the GNC brand has more vitamins compared to one a day and centrum. More antioxidants as well. Less synthetic stuff, and are easier to absorb. They have rigorous testing and are made in the United States.

There is a green formula that doesn't make me sick. All the other ones made me queezy
  • silkysly
    silkysly Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    I use the Walmartstore brand & I also take glucosamine because I run. I want to keep the joints lubed, lol.