All Natural simple diet that actually works!

Options
Hi everyone! I found a diet that's actually working for me so I thought I'd share it with you. It's called the Apple Patch Diet and there's no drugs/pills or special foods to eat. Just a simple all natural herbal patch that's designed to help you lose weight and boost your energy! It helps to control your appetite so that you are able to eat less and not be so hungry all the time! That was one of my biggest issues. I've already lost 20lbs using it. For more info you can go to www.applepatchdiet.com/jk70368 Good luck!:happy:

Replies

• Oreo64
    Options
    Hi everyone! I found a diet that's actually working for me so I thought I'd share it with you. It's called the Apple Patch Diet and there's no drugs/pills or special foods to eat. Just a simple all natural herbal patch that's designed to help you lose weight and boost your energy! It helps to control your appetite so that you are able to eat less and not be so hungry all the time! That was one of my biggest issues. I've already lost 20lbs using it. For more info you can go to www.applepatchdiet.com/jk70368 Good luck!:happy:
  • zenmama
    zenmama Posts: 1,000
    Options
    Thanks.....so how is the patch different than eating an apple before each meal? I have heard of that too as well as the apple cider vinegar? Just curious...

dd
  • Helawat
    Helawat Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Spam.
  • Oreo64
    Options
    Not intended to be spam, Helawat. Just trying to help.
  • theGuest
    theGuest Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    is your name mocking me??

oreo...

yum
  • Oreo64
    Options
    Zenmama, I guess it just depends on the person's preference. Some people don't like apples or apple cider vinegar or just don't want to be bothered with eating or drinking it before each meal. Also, even though apples are small in calories for those counting calories you can cut those out with the patch. The patch may just be easier for some people. I believe the patch also has some different herbs in it then an apple has which seeps into your skin to help with the weight loss. All I know is that it's been working for me. You'll really have to go to the website and read about it from there because they're the professionals :smile: Hope I've helped a little.
  • Erica92627
    Options
    Spam.

spam is icky.. fried or cold
  • jessneill
    jessneill Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    This is from Weknowdiets.com

I'm would always suggest doing research before using any "diet' product.

The Apple Patch Diet

Introduction & Overview
    The Apple Patch diet is a product marketed both as a diet patch and as a home-based “business opportunity.” The diet patch claims to provide “three highly effective herbs” delivered in the “highest amounts.” The Website for this product seems to spend an equal amount of time promoting its “business opportunity,” which is touted as an “extraordinary way to earn money on your home computer!” Through this program, Apple Patch Diet affiliates apparently pay a $29.95 “start-up fee” to begin “making big money” within “10 minutes of joining our program.” This home-based business is said to require “no personal selling, no computer experience, no telephone calls, no answering emails, no prospecting or cold calling, and no costly advertising to do!”

If there is one type of scam that might be just as prevalent as the “diet scam,” it is the “work from home” scam. These programs seem to promise fast, limitless profits without any apparent need for experience. Generally, consumers might be wise to view with suspicion any “business opportunity” that seems to require virtually nothing of them. Unfortunately, it appears that this program embodies the characteristics of both a diet and a business scam. Certainly, the business opportunity seems questionable, and it is therefore difficult to trust the diet product associated with it. We will evaluate the legitimacy of both aspects of this enterprise, with an emphasis on consumer protection.

Pros
    • Product’s Website features “diet tips”
    • At time of review, provides a “30-day, risk-free offer”

Cons
    • Ingredients in patch may have questionable potency
    • Contains Caffeine
    • Effectiveness of patch delivery method has been disputed
    • Some consumers claim the business opportunity is a “scam”

Products Formula
    The Apple Patch Diet weight loss patch contains some of the following ingredients: Garcinia Cambogia Extract, Guarana Extract and Fucus Vesiculosus.

Formula In Depth
    The ingredient Garcinia Cambogia, which seemed a promising weight loss tool in initial animal studies, has reportedly delivered disappointing results in subsequent human studies. Some experts believe that this ingredient has no real benefit in weight loss. In addition, this formulation contains Caffeine, which has been said to increase levels of the stress hormone Cortisol. Cortisol is known to be a potential factor in weight gain. Caffeine can also deliver various unwanted effects, such as insomnia and accelerated heartbeat for some. The ingredient Bladderwrack (Fucus Vesiculosus), may contain levels of Iodine high enough to create thyroid problems. Finally, it has been argued that the patch delivery method is not effective in weight loss products.

Customer Feedback
    Some consumers on an online discussion board expressed concerns about the Apple Patch Diet’s effectiveness. One dieter said, “It’s a gimmicky load of bollocks that will not make you lose weight. The only way you can lose weight is by eating fewer calories than you use.” Another consumer said, “I looked at that Website, and if you notice all the “testimonials,” that leads me to believe they are working on your mind. I say avoid it.” Finally, one consumer simply said, “It’s a scam.”

Conclusion
    This product, which seems to sell itself in two categories, seems to present exaggerated claims for both. One might wonder why, if the diet patch is as effective as stated, the company would need to recruit so many “affiliates” to market the product.