New to this, need support

Options
I've tried losing weight for so long now, and nothing seems to ever change. The biggest reason I want to lose weight is my breast size. I'm only 5'5" but I have DD breasts. I used to be 120 lbs and super fit but now I've lost that and gained 10 lbs.

Trying to lose 15 lbs by June 1st for my University graduation ceremony. I wanna love myself and be proud to finish a degree.

Need some support to reassure by counting calories and working out I will get there.

Thanks for listening

Em

Replies

• manda404
    manda404 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi there! You've got this! It's just takes time and patience. Ive been on MFP for awhile but I've gained weight back and I'm ready to start again. Feel free to add me! It's always good to have friends for accountability
  • iDad74
    iDad74 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • jrae1234
    jrae1234 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi! Nice to meet you! & congrats on graduating :smiley: that's awesome. Have you ever considered counting macros? I've been doing that for about a year now & it has been super successful.
  • nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    Congrats on graduation!
    Treat this journey like one of your last classes!
    Make a plan, and write it out each week. Have a balanced amount of foods each day. Get some exercise. Plenty of water. Set goals per week. Get an A in the most important class - YOU