Something must be working!

Options
wellthenwhat
wellthenwhat Posts: 526 Member
Haven't been able to weigh myself much because I don't have a scale, and was 3 pounds up when I weighed myself a few weeks ago, but yesterday I wore my almost too tight jeans, and I was able to comfortably wear them instead of feeling like a stuffed sausage, so something must be changing! :D

Replies

• fatcitizen
    fatcitizen Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    great job....
  • Tum22
    Tum22 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Losing weight is like falling in love, it happens so easily when you're not expecting it. Well done!
  • tapwaters
    tapwaters Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! Keep on it, you're doing great.
  • wellthenwhat
    Options
    I'm another 2 pounds down! Really getting excited, lol
  • DavidRocketts
    DavidRocketts Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Tracking on here, with like-minded companions does work. Small breakthrough's like the jeans are a great morale booster, well done!!
  • wellthenwhat
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Well, I was discouraged before because I wasn't seeing results, so it felt like it wasn't working for me. But I think I was overestimating what I needed, and underestimating what I ate on weekends.
  • aletaforeman
    aletaforeman Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    good for you. It does work to keep a journal on here of what you are eating, good or bad. Eventually you get it and it works. Keeping track of measurements, if you can't weigh in also is useful. Of course, how our clothes fit don't lie either. Good Work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!