Doing so good!!

Options
:bigsmile: I have been here a couple of weeks and today is the first day that I have really noticed a difference in how my body looks! This site is really helping! Just knowing that I have to log everything I eat on here makes eating junk food not so attractive!

Replies

• momtobobby
    Options
    :bigsmile: I have been here a couple of weeks and today is the first day that I have really noticed a difference in how my body looks! This site is really helping! Just knowing that I have to log everything I eat on here makes eating junk food not so attractive!
  • beahurey
    beahurey Posts: 108
    Options
    I totally agree with you! I think twice about eating something bad for me because I refuse to cheat myself and not enter it in my log. The other day I was so ashamed of myself because I ate three servings of tortillas. I entered it in my log though (which I was very proud of myself for!). Before, I just would have acted like it didn't even happen.

Great job and keep up the hard work and determination!
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Hi, and welcome!
    You've got the right idea! Being accountable with your food log is your ticket to losing all the weight that you want to!
    It's "almost" easy to lose with MFP, AND, it's fun and addicting too!
    BUT, best of all (besides it's being free!) is that it REALLY, REALLY WORKS! :smile:
  • Got2LoveMe001
    Options
    I know exactly what you mean! I find myself reaching for junk food in the cabinet and then saying "Do I really want to log that? I could have something much better." Where before I was just telling myself it didn't matter because I probably wouldn't remember eating it anyway.

136064.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    congrats, keep up the great work!!!!!!!!
  • punka274
    punka274 Posts: 895
    Options
    Great job so far!!!!:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!