Targeting spots

Options
Any ideas how to target boobs area so boobs shrink?

I was doing chest weight exercises but I can't always make it to the gym. So non-weight dependent exercises would be best.

Thanks
Em

Replies

• kimny72
    kimny72 Posts: 16,013 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately, you can't spot reduce. You lose weight and it comes off where it comes off. Also keep in mind that breasts are a combo of fat and breast tissue, some women's are mostly fat, some are mostly breast tissue. As far as I know, you'll only lose the fat from there as you lose weight. I lost 20 lbs and lost nothing from my chest, or my gut lol.
  • BlueSkyShoal
    BlueSkyShoal Posts: 325 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    You can't really target certain areas, except in the sense that doing bicep exercises (for example) will give you bigger bicep muscles. But for actual fat (or boobs), only your genetics will determine where it is added and where / when it comes off.

A lot of women do find that as they lose weight, their boobs shrink. (I've experienced this myself and it's fine with me, lol.)

• JaydedMiss
    JaydedMiss Posts: 4,286 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Im down 85 pounds and still havent lost from my boobs much besides a tiny bit of thinning around my armipit. Iv went from 232-145 and still am DD and still have same cup size. If you had big boobs before putting on weight (or if their just big in general) id suggest you get used to them sadly :D lose some weight and hope for best
  • cathipa
    cathipa Posts: 2,991 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Chest exercises are to strengthen the pectoral muscles. Boobs are fat. Fat loss typically causes boob loss, but not for everyone. Check out fitnessblender.com or You Are Your Own Gym for body weight exercises.

ETA: I'm jealous of you who don't lose your boobs. The little I have leaves the first chance it gets!
  • CasperNaegle
    CasperNaegle Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    There is nothing you can do to make fat in a specific area go before others. You can only keep your body in a calorie deficit and let the fat burn off as your body will do it.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    Surgery, I guess. :/
  • Sharon_C
    Sharon_C Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    Sadly I don't lose in that area. I'm jealous of those who do :/

• wanzik
    wanzik Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    It would seem to me that doing chest exercises would build the pectoral muscles and ultimately make the breasts look bigger. I'm a supporter of that approach myself. :)
  • JaydedMiss
    Options
    wanzik wrote: »
    It would seem to me that doing chest exercises would build the pectoral muscles and ultimately make the breasts look bigger. I'm a supporter of that approach myself. :)

hahahahaha
  • Tacklewasher
    Tacklewasher Posts: 7,122 Member
    Options
    JaydedMiss wrote: »
    hahahahaha

Stop laughing at Kriss and send her some.

I'd send mine as I still have a cup size or two to lose, but it's all fat and I'm not sure she really wants my moobs.
  • StargazingGirl
    StargazingGirl Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately we can't spot reduce...but..but..have you ever seen a big fat biker dude? Picturing my Uncle right now. He was fat everywhere, except his forearms, he worked on bikes an average of 6 hours a day, turning wrenches. His forearms were ripped.
  • JaydedMiss
    Options
    hahahahaha

I'd send mine as I still have a cup size or two to lose, but it's all fat and I'm not sure she really wants my moobs.

No way their mine :'(
  • Tacklewasher
    Tacklewasher Posts: 7,122 Member
    Options
    hahahahaha

No way their mine :'(

Remember this @Look_Its_Kriss. @JaydedMiss doesn't share. I'm more than willing to, just don't think you want mine.

:)
  • JaydedMiss
    Options
    Lol... since i booked a plastic surgery consultation in May, If its not a billion dollars and i am able to get financing, maybe i will just ask them to stick whatever they take off me into my boobs lol

We must discusss this :o

Also sorry bb im keeping mine, Have fun with @Tacklewasher moobs :D