Replies

• TheCupcakeCounter
    TheCupcakeCounter Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    Same here - I actually prefer it here better
  • Piqueaboo
    Piqueaboo Posts: 1,193 Member
    Options
    I did my first round of weightloss on caloriecount, too, but switched here now. I love this page a lot more than I did cc. Welcome!
  • dexjanelle
    dexjanelle Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hello. Here from Calorie Count, after several years, because they are shutting down after tomorrow. Also, I wanted to sync this with Map My Ride which I have been using for years also. So far I'm getting along with this app. It seems harder to me to keep my favorite foods in order. They don't seem to alphabetize. Also, I always appreciated how Calorie Count always offered the ability to weigh everything in grams. I use a postage scale and that has always kept me more accurate. Using portions like "slice" "cup", to me, can result in calories being off for the day by a few hundred calories. I'm OCD on this but I like the accuracy because it means I'm truly controlling my intake and my overall weight loss rate. I also lost all my friends from there. This site, thus far, seems more difficult to find friends and support. So please help me figure that out. Thanks.