TTC a Rainbow- any more of you out there?

Options
Hi all,
TTC no.2, after losing no.1 (my daughter, Ruby) after 1 hr of life almost two years ago. Have also had two MCs. I want my body in better shape and better health in order to conceive and then to go full term. Have been TTC no.2 for 6 months and it is such an emotional rollercoaster.
Looking for others TTC and in particular TTC a rainbow. Feel free to add me.

Replies

• RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    I am so sorry for all your losses and everything you have gone through. I am done with TTC but just want you to know that your day will come. It took me almost 5 years to conceive my rainbow, he was born healthy even though the pregnancy was horrible and he was 2 months early. It took another 8 years to conceive my third child (second living child). But I didn't conceive her until I had lost about 50 lbs and was in much better shape. That pregnancy wasn't as rocky and she was still 2 months early due to my dumb girl parts but the healthy lifestyle sure helped in conceiving and improving the pregnancy as much as I could. Good luck!
  • ashliethompson89
    ashliethompson89 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry for your losses
  • ladytwilight72
    ladytwilight72 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I am so sorry for your loss. I've lost two myself.
  • Urtel
    Urtel Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Sorry for your losses. Stay strong and take care of you.
  • size102b
    size102b Posts: 1,370 Member
    Options
    Sorry you lost your angels
    I had a miscarriage in 1993 2003 in 2015 I had another then I fell immediately aged 44 and planned with my new husband sadly I had hemoraghing 3 months soild bedrest I caught sepsis at 5 months lost baby lily ended up in intensive care and near lost me

I'm not allowed to try again but I am blessed with children born 1995 1999 2004
    My husband and I won't have any together

I hope you have your rainbow biggest hugs xxx