Tell me to stop eating for the day!

Options
Can somebody please tell me to stop eating for the day? I ate properly and got 10,000+ steps. If I stop now, I'm golden. However, I feel like shoving chocolate and almonds in my face. Stop me!

Replies

• healthypelican
    healthypelican Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Whats the time where you are? you could have a sleep until midnight then eat again then (or go for a walk).
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    Do you have calories left? If so, enjoy a bit of chocolate and almonds.
  • healthypelican
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Is there anything you *need* to eat? like are you low in protein or fibre? it sounds like you are getting the munchies. A small handful of almonds would be okay (like 30g or less). It's okay if you go over your calories slightly- how big is your deficit? you could eat slightly over your goal and still lose weight, or have a maintenance calorie day.

vo3uaj3senyd.jpg
  • healthypelican
    Options
    @Look_Its_Kriss it works for me. But then, I stay up late.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,506 Member
    Options
    Can somebody please tell me to stop eating for the day? I ate properly and got 10,000+ steps. If I stop now, I'm golden. However, I feel like shoving chocolate and almonds in my face. Stop me!
    Stop yourself. Don't RELY on others. Learn habitual behavior that supports stopping.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png

• velocity579
    velocity579 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thanks! The tea was helpful!
  • Doctorsookiestrikesback
    Options
    stop eating for the day. There, was that hard to do what the OP asked?
  • Barbs2222
    Barbs2222 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Stop Eating For The Day!...Now will you all tell me to get off my *kitten* and out of the forums and get my steps in?