Success or not?

Options

Replies

• jagh09
    jagh09 Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    It's supposed to be a lifestyle change. So counting/being aware is a good thing. Maybe look at maintenance calories though, and make the shift to that!
  • chloeR316
    chloeR316 Posts: 12
    Options
    600 calories a day.
  • Chantelle160
    Chantelle160 Posts: 127
    Options
    I am at my goal to but still count and watch what I eat. I think it's important cause other wise I would go back and I dont want to cause I love being healthy. I think its better to be obsessed rather than not care. Remeber to still give into temptation sometimes it's about healthy eating not deprevation. :smile:
  • mleipe
    mleipe Posts: 54
    Options
    I haven't hit my weight goal yet (!) but I fully expect to stick with the calorie-counting discipline once I have, partly to ensure that I don't start gaining back and partly because I'm REALLY looking forward to the day when I get to start eating more!

Getting it off and taking it off really is a lifestyle change, one that I now realize I'm going to have to stick with for as long as I choose to be fit and healthy.

I think the parallels between alcoholism, drug abuse, smoking (I've quit two of those!) and over-eating are genuine and dramatic - for me it's either / or, and I can't do any of those things "just a little bit", it's all or nothing.

So yeah, this change in me is forever, as AA says, "one day at a time".
  • Chantelle160
    Options
    600 calories a day.

I hope your eating more than 600 calories a day?
  • chloeR316
    chloeR316 Posts: 12
    Options
    im not.
  • Chantelle160
    Options
    Sorry I am not going to be judgemental, but you need to eat more than that, your body can't possibly be getting the nutrition it needs to survive on 600 calories a day. In no way am I trying to be mean, this is advice out of concern. Please eat more. It should be about being healthy not skinny.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!