HELP! Month long plateau!

Options
szodyraa
szodyraa Posts: 60 Member
edited March 2017 in Motivation and Support
so i've been gaining and loosing the same 6 lbs for about a month now. Not really sure if that is considered a plateau, but I need help! I have absolutely no idea what to do. I've lost nearly 70 lbs so far so I think i'm doing something right.....Any advice would be great!

Replies

• CortneyZimm
    CortneyZimm Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I would completely change my workout and change up my meals. That should get things moving.
  • bbell1985
    bbell1985 Posts: 4,572 Member
    Options
    Have you been using a weight trend app? Sometimes weight goes up and down over the month but there is still a downward trend. If not, tighten up your logging.
  • cgvet37
    cgvet37 Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    Water weight gain from the sounds of it. It's easy to gain/lose water weight. What is your sodium intake like? Are you consistent with your water intake? You can weigh yourself daily, using an app such as Libra. It will give you a trend weight. My weight fluctuates do to increase/decrease in water weight. My trend weight is decreasing though.
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    How far are you from goal? The less left to lose, the smaller the margin of error in figuring CICO. You probably need fewer calories now than 70 lbs ago, have you adjusted your MFP stats to get a new calorie goal?
  • szodyraa
    szodyraa Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    @lorrpb yes ma'am I'm eating 400 cals less than before. :)
    @cgvet37 I drink least 64 oz a day no less I try to hit a gallon but I don't always get there. I don't usually go over my sodium goal but when I do I try to compensate with more water. :)
    @bbell1985 I do not use a trend app I honestly had no idea they existed.Thank you for the tip. :)
    @CortneyZimm Thanks for the tip :)
  • CortneyZimm
    CortneyZimm Posts: 25 Member
    Options