Best healthy sweet

Options
lulabe11
lulabe11 Posts: 12 Member
Anyone have ideas for a way to get a sweet fix after a meal that isn't fruit? Or doesn't have too much sugar? I'm I stuck with tea?

Replies

• TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Low cal hot chocolate, yoghurt, a small amount of whatever chocolate or sweets you like?
  • cathipa
    cathipa Posts: 2,991 Member
    Options
    Halo Top, dark chocolate, Greek yogurt or cottage cheese sweetened with protein powder of choice. Just a few of my personal faves.
  • inertiastrength
    inertiastrength Posts: 2,343 Member
    Options
    How much sugar is too much? There are a lot of products specifically made for diabetics (sugar free chocolate or candy) I used to keep SF Campino candies in my desk at work. Russel Stover makes decent low sugar chocolates too
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    A dark chocolate Ghiradelli square is my go to - around 70 calories.
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    Options
    A cup of chocolate almond milk.
  • TheCupcakeCounter
    TheCupcakeCounter Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    Its technically a fruit but I really like date rolls. My other go to is a square of 70% dark chocolate.
  • MrsSawh
    MrsSawh Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm a fan of sugar free jello, also occasionally like a bit of plain yogurt with a small drizzle of honey.
  • nottellingit
    nottellingit Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Trader Joe's has vanilla meringues that are 90 calories for **4**
  • CynthiasChoice
    CynthiasChoice Posts: 1,047 Member
    Options
    Heat up some unsweetened almond or coconut milk and put in a chai tea bag and a few drops of stevia.
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,287 Member
    Options
    Chocolate Halo Top ice cream is the best. yet dark chocolate is more natural and that's good too.