Journey ahead

Options
Hi!
Looking forward to improving my overall health

Replies

• Empress62
    Empress62 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Welcome ms. Feel free to friend me if you want a support buddy.
  • kcotey54
    kcotey54 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck!
  • Ninebark43
    Ninebark43 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Me too! My names Holly. I'm new here. I finally buckled down & exercised last night after about 2 months of being on exercise-holiday. Lol I went on a trip in February, and since then its been hard to motivate myself to get back into exercising. But I sure don't have a hard time eating- I even start looking for snacks when I'm not hungry, it's like it's autopilot or something- just go check out the fridge or cupboards. I don't want to keep that habit up!!
  • KarrieOuchas
    KarrieOuchas Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, there. I'm 46 and have been overweight most of my adult life. I'm around 110 lbs overweight at the moment but am hope MFP can help with that...my biggest obstacle is going to be exercise. I'm disabled now with osteoarthritis in my knees and tendinitis in my ankles. Any suggestions for me in that regard? Anyway, thanks for letting me ramble through this introduction...lol.
  • caroldavison332
    caroldavison332 Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    KarrieOuchas, can you run on a mini trampoline aka rebounder? Jumping up and down is supposed to circulate your lymph fluid and be really good for you. Can you swim, bicycle, yoga, Tai chi, belly dance, ballet and other non pounding exercises. I have 30% disbaled feet from the USAF and these work for me.