Where do I enter weight Updates??

Options
I have been searching for days to figure how to update my weight. Even looked up 'help' and it says to click on an icon that shows up under my 'profile picture'. Still cannot locate it. Can someone point the way?

Replies

• tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,136 Member
    Options
    If you're on the app there is a + sign in the corner tap that and it gives you an option for weight, on the website it's on the homepage a little scale icon under your profile picture.
  • aflane
    aflane Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    I never noticed the scale icon on the webpage. Learned something new! :smiley:
  • CyberTone
    CyberTone Posts: 7,337 Member
    Options
    On the web version, navigate to MY HOME > Check-In.

​Please see this article, and search for answers to Frequently Asked Questions and other helpful articles, on the MFP Help/FAQ pages...

https://myfitnesspal.desk.com/customer/en/portal/articles/1027450-how-do-i-record-my-weight-and-other-measurements-
  • charlenekemp07
    charlenekemp07 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    On a phone. Settings, Profile, Goals (at the bottom) there you will see your weight, then you can change it
  • CyberTone
    CyberTone Posts: 7,337 Member
    Options
    On a phone. Settings, Profile, Goals (at the bottom) there you will see your weight, then you can change it

Every time you update your current weight under Goals, MFP will recalculate your daily caloric goal, which may result in a change to your daily goals.

If you do not want MFP to automatically recalculate your goals, only update your current weight on the apps under Progress.