Let's continue!

Options
Hi guys, I'm new here! :D

The reason I'm here is to continue to lose my weight. I'm a little bit at a stop point at the moment but my body will start to lose weight again in some point if I'm a though nut and stay patient enough to continue my losing weight journey I guess! I mean I seriously hope so! :smiley:

So a little bit of my background.. I lost 30 kgs last year. That's a little bit huge I know! Believe me guys to be able to get that 30 kgs out of my way and literally out of my body was a huge relief and success to me. :blush: Still I have to lose as much as that though. Yeah sucks to be me sometimes but could be worse so always trying to be positive and staying to be motivated!

I tend to eat little and try to exercise more. I don't have an active job so I go to the gym nearly everyday and try to walk everywhere so I can be active as possible. I will use this app daily to stay planned and motivated.

If anyone wants to be a friend please feel free to add me. I'm always open to advice and the motivation. :smiley:

Replies

• IamMicah
    IamMicah Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you made impressive progress. Just keep at it and get on the right track and stay there.
  • need2belean
    need2belean Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    How'd you lose that 60lbs? Congrats by the way. Are you just ready to lose that last bit? Feel free to add me.
  • curvytofit
    curvytofit Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    IamMicah wrote: »
    Sounds like you made impressive progress. Just keep at it and get on the right track and stay there.

Thanks, I appreciate the support. :)
    How'd you lose that 60lbs? Congrats by the way. Are you just ready to lose that last bit? Feel free to add me.

Thank you! :)

Although I know it's quite hard to lose weight(especially stubborn, sticky ones) yes I'm ready to lose my remaining weight and hopefully I will. It wasn't always easy to lose weight for me but I sticked to my healthy eating plan (all veggies and fruits types) and got a gym membership. I believed in myself and pushed my limit everyday to get a better result. Thankfully, day to day I started to lose weight a little more. So my confident grew bigger everyday and my faith that i can succeed. I still struggle with lots of things with losing weight, I'm still learning. That's why I joined here. Hopefully I will complete my weight loss journey with the app's benefits and the help of lovely, encouraging and helpful people like you guys.

Thanks again to you both!
  • jimr5454
    jimr5454 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi .im jim ive been on this journey for 2 years lost 70 pounds and love the lifestyle . I would love make freinds here so please add me if feel like it .i run 3 to 5 miles a day on treadmill or reclined bike ... so maybe we can figure a way for you loose and tone whatever you want.i would love some support amd can offer my ofeas if your ever interested
  • curvytofit
    curvytofit Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    jimr5454 wrote: »
    Hi .im jim ive been on this journey for 2 years lost 70 pounds and love the lifestyle . I would love make freinds here so please add me if feel like it .i run 3 to 5 miles a day on treadmill or reclined bike ... so maybe we can figure a way for you loose and tone whatever you want.i would love some support amd can offer my ofeas if your ever interested

Hi Jim, congratulations on your weight loss, that is a huge success. :) I'm adding you. Of course I would like all support I can get and would like to offer my support too as best as I can.