starting again

Options
so havent been really trying much to loose weight ive been counting calories somtimes and doing a little bit of excersize now and then but ive made my mind up now im definitly going to put my mind to it now and doing everything right i just dont see the point in waiting for it to happen anymore when i need to just do it and it will happen, ive just convinced myself it wont work i wont loose weight and i dont know why i give up its not rocket science its just will power and determination and a lifestyle chance im fed up of feeling fat, feeling down about my weight day in day out but the only problem is me and the only person that can do it is me so why it took me this long to realise that i just dont know im really hoping this works for me now anyways any tips on foods to eat breakfast snacks meals lunch? the biggest downfall to loosing weight for me is what to eat and please dont say you can eat whatever you want aslong as in your calorie limit yes i know but the same old boring foods are putting me down because im not seeing any weight loss i need new foods and new ideas what is everyone eating to loose weight thats what i want to know?

Replies

• endlessfall16
    endlessfall16 Posts: 932 Member
    Options
    What happened to the period and comma and return keys on your keyboard?

• ashmullo788
    ashmullo788 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    What happened to the period and comma and return keys on your keyboard?

i dont use them lol
  • lynn_glenmont
    lynn_glenmont Posts: 10,009 Member
    Options
    TLWP;DR
  • ashmullo788
    Options
    lol if your not here to tell me some advice then i suggest you move on to someone who gives a monkey this is not a spelling test its a weight loss app and if you want to think your smart with your questions then go and do it somwhere else
  • ashmullo788
    Options
    If the same old foods are boring, you're going to have to find new ones.

Here is a couple links to things im going to be making this week.

UGh.. links didn't work.. hold on

You just gotta find stuff and make it, don't let it get boring

can i ask what you eat please some ideas ?
  • ashmullo788
    Options
    ok i have pinetrest meself just trying to get used to it thanks for that
  • firlena227
    firlena227 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    If you look in the "Recipes" section of the mfp forums, there's a thread where everyone is posting pics of their meals... really good for some inspiration, loads of things I wouldn't have thought of cooking (& I like to think I cook quite a big variety of foods) - although be warned it'll make you hungry looking at all those food pics!! :)
  • MakingItHappen2017
    MakingItHappen2017 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Starting again too. So determined to make this a lifestyle change rather than just a faze. Have about 40kg to loose and this time wil take my time as in the past I always gain it back plus more, it ain't happening this time. Good luck on your journey! You can do it!
  • marie9910
    marie9910 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    So I eat the same old things basically every day because I don't like to cook. But my favorite breakfast is scrambled egg whites (the number I use varies depending on how hungry I am, but they're low in calories and have a good amount of protein so you can use quite a few) with sliced banana mixed in. It might sounds different but it really is good. Sometimes I'll add up to a tablespoon of peanut butter or a tablespoon of maple syrup. It tastes amazing and keeps me full during my workout and into the afternoon.
  • tabandden
    tabandden Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You can make so many things with Sara Lee 45 Calorie bread.
    - peanut butter toast
    - toasted pizza bread by adding pizza sauce or alfredo sauce, some veggies and 40 Cal velvetta sliced cheese divided onto 2 slices.
    - BBQ Chicken sandwiches by using baked or canned Chicken mixed with a little BBQ sauce and add onion and pickle on the side
    - chicken sanwhich with 40 Cal velvetta sliced cheese add A1 and Montreal steak seasoning for a little zing
    - turkey smoked sausage dogs by using smoked sausage cooked to brown edges, sautéed onions , mustard and 49 Cal cheese slice.
    - taco burgers
    - egg salad sandwich, using lite mayo of course
    - tuna fish sandwiches, lite mayo

I also like to always have a couple of the lean pockets and Heath Choice (or some like it) meals on hand so I have something quick and don't resort to eating something bad in a pinch.

I also love to have Bear Creek soups on hand. Most of them are only 110 calories per cup and everything I've tried of those except the chili is really good and surprisingly filling.

Hope this helps give you a few ideas. I'll be following this feed to hopefully find a few ideas myself. Thanks