155 lbs of overweightness versus 155 lbs of muscle

Options
Laceylala
Laceylala Posts: 3,094 Member
For those that don't see the scale move but see their clothes getting looser..

I am not in any way promoting paleo, in fact I know little about it. But I saw this post on my FB page and started reading. I am doing P90X and have lost nothing though I am slimming down. There are days that I have moments of weakness and wonder if I will ever go down in pants sizes doing what I am doing. Blog posts like these give me hope! Maybe it will give the rest of you who have days of struggle hope too.

http://everydaypaleo.com/2011/06/22/attention-scale-addicts-part-2/

I am pretty sure that the woman who is in the before/after pics does both paleo and crossfit..if that matters.

Replies

• kmturtle3
    kmturtle3 Posts: 556
    Options
    This. Is. Awesome.

Good find, Lacey!
  • linsben
    linsben Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I love this! Thanks for sharing. We could all use this reminder. I eat primal/paleo as well and i think that made a difference in the loss of body fat. But i guess i am biased lol
  • princess_in_power
    princess_in_power Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    This is why (as you already said) measure, measure! :flowerforyou:

And find a pair of pants/shirt that is tight and keep checking it as you go along!! :smooched:

Deb155lbs-300x286.jpg
  • Yocum1219
    Yocum1219 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Lacey-you rock! This is awesome stuff, makes me not want to send my scale back to get fixed, as it's frustrating me on my weigh ins...just stick to my tape measure & buy me some too tight jeans to get into!